DAE Recruitment The Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), under the government of India has launched notifications for the recruitment of Medical, Scientific, Technical officer and other posts. Applicants those who have completed their Class 12, ITI, B.Tech, and MBBS apply for this post from the official website of www.igcar.gov.in through the online portal. Candidates belonging to all categories are eligible to apply for these posts.
The last date to apply for this is 6th June 2022 and applications post that date will not be accepted. There are a total of 25 posts which are to be filled by the Department of Atomic Energy by conducting an Interview and skill test for the eligible candidates. Every year the government of India invites applicants to work for various sectors and creates a great opportunity for the citizens of India. Every details such as age limit, education qualification, selection process, salary, how to apply is explained further in this article.
Details of the DAE Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Department of Atomic Energy (DAE)
- Types of Job: Central Government
- Advertisement No: Advt. No. GSO/01/2022
- Name of the Posts: Medical, Scientific, Technical officer and others
- No. of Vacancy: 25
- Eligibility: Class 12, B.Tech, MBBS
- Application End Date: 6th June 2022
- Location: Across India
- Pay Scale: Rs 21,700 – Rs 67,700
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Interview
- Official Website: www.igcar.gov.in
Vacancy Details for the DAE Recruitment:-
The Department of Atomic Energy has released vacancies for the Medical, Scientific, Technical officer and other posts and candidates from all categories are eligible to apply for this. The breakup of the posts is given as:
- Total Vacancy: 25
- Medical/Scientific Officer – 06
- Technical Officer – 01
- Nurse – 05
- Scientific Assistant – 07
- Pharmacist – 01
- Technician – 05
Eligibility Criteria for the DAE Recruitment:-
The posts are available for the citizens of India and education qualification as well as age limit is necessary to apply for this post. The eligibility criteria are given below:
Education qualification is very important for this job recruitment.
- Medical/Scientific Officer – MBBS and MD degree
- Technical Officer – B.E./B.Tech graduate in civil discipline
- Nurse – Passed Class 12 and Diploma in Nursing
- Scientific Assistant – Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline
- Pharmacist – Passed Class 12 and Diploma in Pharmacy
- Technician – Passed Class 12 with 60% and ITI in relevant field
Age Limit: –
Candidates must fall within the age limit for these posts.
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 40 years
Age Relaxation: –
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years (Maybe). 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the DAE Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess certain documents to fill the application form of DAE Recruitment . Unavailability of documents might lead to the termination of the application. Required documents are:
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Class12 Mark Sheet
- Graduation Degree Certificate
- Engineering Degree Certificate
- MBBS Certificate
- ITI Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Scanned Signature (10kb – 20kb)
Application Process for DAE Recruitment:-
The DAE Recruitment applications for the post of DAE Medical, Scientific, Technical officer and others are open and the eligible and interested candidates will have to visit the official website and apply online. An application fee will be charged which needs to be paid via Net Banking or Debit/Credit cards.
- Go to the official website www.igcar.gov.in
- You have to first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Click the Apply Now Button.
- Read the instructions carefully
- Then, fill up the all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph
- Upload the scanned signature
- Upload the required documents
- Download & save this file
- Pay online the application fee
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for DAE Recruitment:-
A fee will be charged from the applicants who are applying for the DAE Recruitment post.
- Candidate from General/EWS/ – Rs 300, Rs 200, Rs 100 (based on various posts)
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/ OBC/PWD – No fee
- The fee payment must be done online through the Net Banking payment process or Debit/Credit Card.
Salary details for DAE Recruitment :-
The selected candidates will be paid on the basis of monthly remunerations by the Department of Atomic Energy. They will also enjoy lots of allowances after qualifying for the DAE Recruitment post.
- Pay Scale: Rs 21,700 – Rs 67,700
DAE Recruitment Application date:-
The Important date for DAE Recruitment Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 6th May 2022
- Application Closing Date: 6th June 2022
Selection Process for the DAE Recruitment:-
The selection of the candidates will be a two way process. Applicants will have to qualify for both to be selected for the job. Final selection will be on the basis of merit done by the organizing body.
- Trade Test/Skill Test
Application Link for the DAE Recruitment:-
For the DAE Recruitment of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
- Official PDF: – DAE Recruitment 2022
- Official Website: – www.igcar.gov.in
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Tea Board Junior Microbiologist Recruitment 2022
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2022
Important FAQ’S for the DAE Recruitment:-
If candidates have any query or any question about this DAE Recruitment, and then they can ask Faq’s.
1. How many vacancies are there for the DAE Recruitment posts?
– 25 Vacancies are released.
2. When is the End date to apply for DAE Recruitment Job?
– The application will end on 6th June 2022
3. What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?
– Class 12, B.Tech, MBBS