CSL Recruitment – Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL), government of India has launched notifications for the recruitment of Workmen posts. Applicants those who have completed their SSLC and ITI can apply for this post from the official website www.cochinshipyard.com through the online portal. Candidates belonging to all categories are eligible to apply for these posts. The last date to apply for this is 15th July 2022 and applications post that date will not be accepted.
There are a total of 330 posts which are to be filled by the Cochin Shipyard Limited by conducting Written Test & Practical Test for the eligible candidates. Every year the government of India invites applicants to work for various sectors and creates a great opportunity for the citizens of India. Every details such as age limit, education qualification, selection process, salary, how to apply is explained further in this article.
Details of CSL Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL)
- Types of Job: Central Government
- Advertisement No: CSL/P&A/RECTT/CONTACT
- Name of the Posts: Workmen (ITI)
- No of Vacancy: 330
- Eligibility: Passed in SSLC and ITI
- Application End Date: 15th July 2022
- Location: Across India
- Pay Scale: Rs 23,300 – Rs 24,800
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Written Test & Practical Test
- Official Website: www.cochinshipyard.com
Vacancy Details for the CSL Recruitment:-
The Cochin Shipyard Limited has released total 330 vacancies for the Workmen (ITI) posts and candidates from all categories are eligible to apply for this. The breakup of the posts wise vacancy is given as:
- Steel Metal Worker – 56
- Welder – 68
- Fitter – 21
- Mechanic Diesel – 13
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle – 05
- Plumber – 40
- Painter – 14
- Electrician – 28
- Crane Operator (EOT) – 19
- Electronic Mechanic – 23
- Instrument Mechanic – 24
- Shipwright Wood – 13
- Machinist – 02
- Air Conditioner Technician – 02
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 02
Eligibility Criteria for the CSL Recruitment:-
The posts are available for the citizens of India and education qualification as well as age limit is necessary to apply for this post. The candidate must be a citizen of India. The eligibility criteria are given below:
Education qualification is very important for this job recruitment.
- The candidates must have passed SSLC and ITI – NTC in the relevant trade and must have a minimum of 3 years experience in the same field post qualification.
Age Limit: –
Candidates must fall within the maximum age limit given below for these posts
- Maximum Age Limit – 30 years
Age Relaxation: –
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years (Maybe). 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the CSL Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess certain documents to fill the application form. Unavailability of documents might lead to the termination of the application. Required documents are:
- Aadhar Card
SSLC and ITI Certificate
- Mobile no
Scanned Photograph (20kb – 50kb)
Scanned Signature (10kb – 20kb)
Application Process for CSL Recruitment:-
The applications for the post of ITI Workman of Cochin Shipyard Limited are open and the eligible and interested candidates will have to visit the official website and apply online. An application fee will be charged which needs to be paid via Net Banking or Debit/Credit cards
- Go to the official website www.cochinshipyard.com
- You have to first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Click the Apply Now Button.
- Read the instructions carefully
- Then, fill up the all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph
- Upload the scanned signature
- Upload the required documents
- Download & save this file
- Pay online the application fee
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for CSL Recruitment:-
A fee will be charged from any applicants who are applying for the post.
- Candidate from General/EWS/ – Rs 300
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/ OBC/PWD – No fee
Salary details for CSL Recruitment 2022:-
The selected candidates will be paid on the basis of monthly remunerations by the Cochin Shipyard Limited. They will also enjoy lots of allowances.
- Contract Period Consolidated Pay Per Month Compensation for extra hours of work
- First Year Rs 23,300 Rs 4,900
- Second Year Rs 24,000 Rs 5,000
- Third Year Rs 24,800 Rs 5,100
CSL Recruitment Application date:-
The Important date for CSL Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 30th June 2022
- Application Closing Date: 15th July 2022
Selection Process for the CSL Recruitment:-
The selection of the candidates will be a two way process. Applicants will have to qualify for all the level to be selected for the job. Final selection will be on the basis of merit done by the organizing body.
- Objective Type Test
- Practical Test
Syllabus Details for the CSL Recruitment:-
The entrance exam will be conducted in two phases to test the aptitude and knowledge of the candidate. The syllabus is given below:
- Phase I – Objective Type Test
- General Knowledge
- Logical Reasoning
- Phase II – Practical Test
Exam Pattern for the CSL Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be based on the marks obtained in the two phase exams. The pattern of the selection is given below:
- General Knowledge – 25 questions 25 marks
- Mathematics – 25 questions 25 marks
- English – 25 questions 25 marks
- Logical Reasoning – 25 questions 25 marks
- Total Questions: 100
- Total Marks: 100
- Time Duration: 60 minutes
Application Link for the CSL Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
Official PDF: – CSL Recruitment 2022
Official Website: – www.cochinshipyard.com
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Tea Board Junior Microbiologist Recruitment 2022
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2022
WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2022
Important FAQ’S for the CSL Recruitment:-
If candidates have any query or any question about this CSL Recruitment, and then they can ask Faq’s.
- How many vacancies are there for the CSL Recruitment posts?
- 330 Vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for CSL Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 15th July 2022.
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?
- Passed ITI.