CSIR IIP Recruitment – CSIR (Council of Scientific and Industrial Research) – Indian Institute of Petroleum (IIP), under the government of India has launched notifications for the recruitment of Project Associate and Laboratory Assistant posts. Applicants those who have completed their B.E./B.Tech/M.Sc/Ph.D can apply for this post from the official website in the offline mode. Candidates belonging to all categories are eligible to apply for these posts. The last date to apply for this is 17th June 2022 and applications post that date will not be accepted.
There are a total of 57 posts which are to be filled by the Indian Institute of Petroleum by conducting a Walk in Interview for the eligible candidates. Every year the government of India invites applicants to work for various sectors and creates a great opportunity for the citizens of India. Every details such as age limit, education qualification, selection process, salary, how to apply is explained further in this article.
Details of CSIR IIP Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Indian Institute of Petroleum (IIP)
- Governing Body: Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
- Types of Job: Central Government
- Advertisement No: 01/2022
- Name of the Posts: Project Associate and Laboratory Assistant
- No of Vacancy: 57
- Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech/M.Sc/Ph.D
- Application End Date: 17th June 2022
- Location: Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
- Pay Scale: Rs 20,000 – Rs 42,000
- Application Mode: Offline
- Selection Process: Walk in Interview
- Official Website: www.iip.res.in
Vacancy Details for the CSIR IIP Recruitment:-
The Indian Institute of Petroleum has released vacancies for the Project Associate and Laboratory Assistant posts and candidates from all categories are eligible to apply for this. The breakup of the posts is given as:
- Total Vacancy: 57
- Project Associate I – 44
- Project Associate II – 11
- Senior Project Associate – 01
- Laboratory Assistant – 01
Eligibility Criteria for the CSIR IIP Recruitment:-
The posts are available for the citizens of India and education qualification as well as age limit is necessary to apply for this post. The eligibility criteria are given below:
Education qualification is very important for this job recruitment.
- Project Associate I – M.Sc in Chemistry or B.E./B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
- Project Associate II – M.Sc in Chemistry or B.E./B.Tech in Chemical Engineering with 2 years of experience
- Senior Project Associate – Ph.D. in Metallurgy
- Laboratory Assistant – B.Sc in Agriculture
Age Limit: –
Candidates must fall within the maximum age limit given below for these posts
- Project Associate I – 35 years
- Project Associate II – 35 years
- Senior Project Associate – 40 years
- Laboratory Assistant – 50 years
Age Relaxation: –
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years (Maybe). 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the CSIR IIP Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess certain documents to fill the application form of CSIR IIP Recruitment. Unavailability of documents might lead to the termination of the application. Required documents are:
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Graduation Degree Certificate
- Master Degree Certificate
- B.E./B.Tech Certificate
- Ph.D Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Scanned Signature (10kb – 20kb)
Application Process for CSIR IIP Recruitment:-
The applications for CSIR IIP Recruitment have to be filled offline in the format given in the official website and submit it along with all the required documents to the below given specific address.
- Download the application form from the website www.iip.res.in
- Read the instruction carefully,
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Put in all the relevant details,
- Submit your Resume,
- Submit your copies of Education qualifications
- Submit your documents
- Send it to the address:
- CSIR – Indian Institute of Petroleum, Mohkampur, Haridwar Road
- Dehradun, Uttarakhand – 248005
Application Fee for CSIR IIP Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged from the applicants who are applying for the CSIR IIP Recruitment post.
- Candidate from General/EWS/ – Rs 570
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/ OBC/PWD – No fee
Salary details for CSIR IIP Recruitment 2022:-
The selected candidates will be paid on the basis of monthly remunerations by the Indian Institute of Petroleum. The salary structure is given as under.
- Project Associate I – Rs 25,000 – Rs 31,000
- Project Associate II – Rs 28,000 – Rs 35,000
- Senior Project Associate – Rs 42,000
- Laboratory Assistant – Rs 20,000
CSIR IIP Recruitment Application date:-
The Important date for CSIR IIP Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 31st May 2022
- Application Closing Date: 17th June 2022
- Walk in Interview Date: 13th to 17th June 2022
Selection Process for the CSIR IIP Recruitment:-
The selection for CSIR IIP Recruitment of the candidates will be done by the Indian Institute of Petroleum. Applicants will have to qualify for this to be selected for the job. Final selection will be on the basis of merit done by the organizing body.
Walk in Interview
Application Link for the CSIR IIP Recruitment:-
For the CSIR IIP Recruitment of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
- Official PDF: – CSIR IIP Recruitment 2022
- Official Website: – www.iip.res.in
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Tea Board Junior Microbiologist Recruitment 2022
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2022
Important FAQ’S for the CSIR IIP Recruitment:-
If candidates have any query or any question about this CSIR IIP Recruitment, and then they can ask Faq’s.
1. How many vacancies are there for the CSIR IIP Recruitment posts?
– 57 Vacancies are released.
2. When is the End date to apply for CSIR IIP Recruitment Job?
– The application will end on 17th June 2022.
3. What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?