CSIR CIMAP Recruitment – Central Institute of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants (CIMAP), under the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment of Group A Scientist & Senior Scientist posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Applications have to made online from the official website of www.cimap.res.in by paying an application fee through Net Banking or Debit/Credit Card. There are a total of 10 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Interview.
The last date to apply for this job recruitment in 17th May 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the CSIR – CIMAP can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
Details of CSIR CIMAP Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: CSIR – Central Institute of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants (CIMAP)
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Name of the Posts: Scientist & Senior Scientist
- No. of Vacancy: 10
- Eligibility: M.Sc and Ph.D
- Application End Date: 17th May 2022
- Location: Lucknow
- Pay Scale: Pay Matrix Level 11, 12
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Interview
- Official Website: www.cimap.res.in
Vacancy Details for the CSIR CIMAP Recruitment:-
There are vacancies for the Group A posts and the breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Total Vacancy: 10
- Scientist – 06 (Gen – 03, OBC – 01, SC – 01, EWS – 01)
- Senior Scientist – 04 (Gen)
Eligibility Criteria for the CSIR CIMAP Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess a specific degree and also fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age is mentioned:
The applicant must have the following education qualification:
- Scientist – M.Sc in relevant field followed by Ph.D
- Senior Scientist – Ph.D. in relevant field and 2 years of experience
The candidates must be within the given maximum age limit at the time of applying for this job recruitment
- Scientist – 32 years
- Senior Scientist – 37 years
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the CSIR CIMAP Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Class 12 Mark Sheet
- Graduation Certificate
- M.Sc Certificate
- Ph.D Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the CSIR CIMAP Recruitment:-
The applications have to be filled online from the official website and the application fee must be paid by Net Banking or via Debit/Credit card. The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website www.cimap.res.in
- You have to first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start>New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up the all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Pay online the application fee
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for the CSIR CIMAP Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged from all candidates. The application fee has to be paid at the time of applying through Net Banking or Debit/Credit cards.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – Rs 100
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – No fee
Salary details for CSIR CIMAP Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by the Central Institute of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Ltd and other amenities will also be included.
- Scientist – Pay Matrix Level 11 (Rs 67,700 – Rs 2,08,700)
- Senior Scientist – Pay Matrix Level 12 (Rs 78,800 – Rs 2,09,200)
CSIR CIMAP Recruitment Application date:-
The Important date for CSIR CIMAP Recruitment is given below –
|Application Opening Date:||11th April 2022|
|Application Closing Date:||17th May 2022|
Selection Process for the CSIR CIMAP Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organising body of Institute of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants on the basis of an Interview. Candidates will have to qualify for this to be eligible to get this job.
Application Link for the CSIR CIMAP Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
Official PDF: – CSIR CIMAP Recruitment 2022
Official Website: – www.cimap.res.in
You Can Check other Job Link :-
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Important FAQ’S for CSIR CIMAP Recruitment :-
- How many vacancies are there for the CSIR CIMAP Recruitment posts?
- 10 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for CSIR CIMAP Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 17th May 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?
- M.Sc and Ph.D