Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment – Cochin Shipyard Limited, government of India has launched notifications for the recruitment of Contractual Workmen posts. Applicants those who have completed their Class 10/ITI can apply for this post from the official website of www.cochinshipyard.in through the online portal. Candidates belonging to all categories are eligible to apply for these posts. The last date to apply for this is 16th July 2022 and applications post that date will not be accepted.
There are a total of 106 posts which are to be filled by the Cochin Shipyard Limited by conducting an exam for the eligible candidates. Every year the government of India invites applicants to work for various sectors and creates a great opportunity for the citizens of India. Every details such as age limit, education qualification, selection process, salary, how to apply is explained further in this article.
Details of Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Cochin Shipyard Limited
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Advertisement No: 10/2022
- Name of the Posts: Contractual Workmen
- No of Vacancy: 106
- Eligibility: Class 10/ITI
- Application End Date: 16th July 2022
- Location: Across India
- Pay Scale: Rs 22,100 – Rs 23,400
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Official Website: www.cochinshipyard.in
Vacancy Details for the Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment:-
The Cochin Shipyard Limited has released vacancies for the Contractual Workmen posts and candidates from all categories are eligible to apply for this. The breakup of the posts category wise is given as:
- Total Vacancy: 106
- Semi Skilled Rigger – 53
- Scaffolder – 05
- Safety Assistant – 18
- Fireman – 29
- Cook for CSL Guest House – 01
Eligibility Criteria for the Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment:-
The posts are available for the citizens of India and education qualification as well as age limit is necessary to apply for this post. The eligibility criteria are given below:
- Education qualification is very important for this job recruitment.The Candidate must have passed Class 10 or ITI (NTC)
Age Limit: –
Candidates must fall within the maximum age limit given below for these posts
- Upper Age limit for Cook – 53 years
- All other Posts – 30 years
Age Relaxation: –
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years (Maybe). 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess certain documents to fill the application form. Unavailability of documents might lead to the termination of the application. Required documents are:
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Class 10 Mark Sheet
- ITI Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Scanned Signature (10kb – 20kb)
Application Process for Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment:-
The applications for the Cochin Shipyard Limited are open and the eligible and interested candidates will have to visit the official website and apply online. An application fee will be charged which needs to be paid via Net Banking or Debit/Credit cards.
- Go to the official website www.cochinshipyard.in
- You have to first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Click the Apply Now Button.
- Read the instructions carefully
- Then, fill up the all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph
- Upload the scanned signature
- Upload the required documents
- Download & save this file
- Pay online the application fee
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment:-
No fee will be charged from any applicants who are applying for the post.
- Candidate from General/EWS/ – Rs 200
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/ OBC/PWD – No fee
Salary details for Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment:-
The selected candidates will be paid on the basis of monthly remunerations by the Cochin Shipyard Limited.
- 1st Year – Rs 22,100
- 2nd Year – Rs 22,800
- 3rd Year – Rs 23,400
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment Application date:-
The Important date for Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 24th June 2022
- Application Closing Date: 15th July 2022
Selection Process for the Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment:-
The selection of the candidates will be a three way process. Applicants will have to qualify for all the level to be selected for the job. Final selection will be on the basis of merit done by the organizing body.
- Written Test
- Practical Test
- Physical Test
Exam Pattern for the Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be based on the marks obtained in the exams. The pattern of the selection is given below:
- Post Written Test Practical Test Physical Test Marks
- Semi Skilled Rigger – 100 – 100
- Scaffolder – 80 20 100
- Safety Assistant 70 30 – 100
- Fireman – 70 30 100
- Cook for CSL Guest House 20 80 – 100
- Total Questions: 100
- Total Marks: 100
- Time Duration: 60 minutes
Application Link for the Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for the Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment posts?
- 106 Vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 16th July.
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?
- Class 10/ITI.