CNCI Recruitment – Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI), under the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment of various Specialist Gradeposts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have their MCI Recognized DM/DNB/Equivalent Certificate can apply for this job recruitment. Applications mustbe made offline by downloading the application form from the official website of www.cnci.ac.in
There are a total of 27 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on interview and document verification. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 20th September 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
Details of CNCI Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI)
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Name of the Posts: Specialist Grade
- No. of Vacancy: 27
- Eligibility: Graduation
- Application End Date: 20th September 2022
- Location: Kolkata, West Bengal
- Pay Scale: Rs 67,700 – Rs 2,15,900
- Application Mode: Offline
- Selection Process:Interview
- Official Website: www.cnci.ac.in
Vacancy Details for the CNCI Recruitment:-
There are multiple vacancies under the Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute for various Specialist Gradeposts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Total Vacancy: 27
- Specialist Grade I – 10
- Specialist Grade II – 17
Eligibility Criteria for the CNCI Recruitment: –
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
The applicant must have the following education qualification:
- Candidates must have MCI Recognized DM/DNB/Equivalent Certificate
- Specialist Grade I –50 years
- Specialist Grade II –45 years
- If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the CNCI Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Class 10 Mark Sheet
- Class 12 Mark Sheet
- Graduation Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the CNCI Recruitment:-
The applications must be submitted offline by downloading the application form from the official website.The procedure to apply is:
- Download the application form from the website www.cnci.ac.in
- Read the instruction carefully,
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Put in all the relevant details,
- Submit your Resume,
- Submit your copies of Education qualifications
- Submit your documents
- Make payment via Demand Draft
- Send it to the address:
- 2nd Campus of Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute, Street No. 299,
- Plot No. DJ-01, New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata – 700160
Application Fee for the CNCI Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged from the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – Rs 1000
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – Rs 500
Salary details for CNCI Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by Chittaranjan National Cancer Instituteand other amenities will also be included.
- Specialist Grade I –Rs 1,23,100 – Rs 2,15,900
- Specialist Grade II – Rs 67,700 – Rs 2,08,700
CNCI Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 31st August 2022
- Application Closing Date: 20th September 2022
Selection Process for CNCI Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body ofChittaranjan National Cancer Institute. A Shortlisting based on merit will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Interview and Document Verificationwill also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Application Link for the CNCI Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for CNCI Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the CNCI Recruitment posts?
– 27 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for CNCI Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 20th September 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?
- MCI Recognized DM/DNB/Equivalent Certificate