CMOH Hooghly Recruitment for BAM, PO & Other Posts: A great opportunity for candidates who are looking for a Government job. Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH), Hooghly has published an advertisement for filling up 10 vacancies. Name of the vacant posts is BAM, PO & Other Posts. Eligible candidates who are interested to join may apply through the prescribed format of application form within 19.01.2018. If you are interested to know more about CMOH Hooghly Recruitment for BAM, PO & Other Posts, read below for detailed information.
Summary of CMOH Hooghly Recruitment for BAM, PO & Other Posts
Organization: Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH), Hooghly
1. Programme Officer (Psychiatrist/ MO): 01 Post
2. Clinical Psychologist/ Psychologist: 01 Post
3. Psychiatric Social Worker/ Social Worker: 01 Post
4. Psychiatric Nurse/ Trained General Nurse: 01 Post
5. Case Registry Assistant: 01 Post
6. Community Nurse (Case Manager): 01 Post
7. Block Accounts Manager (BAM): 01 Post
8. Sahayika (Attendant) (Female): 02 Posts
9. Cook (Female): Post
Age: Below 40 years
Salary: Rs. 3500-50000/-
Educational Qualification: 12th class pass
Closing Date: 19.01.2018
Detailed Information About CMOH Hooghly Recruitment for BAM, PO & Other Posts
1. Sahayika (Attendant) (Female): Candidates should possess 12th class pass from a recognized Univrsity or Institute.
2. Programme Officer (Psychiatrist/ MO): Candidates should have Qualified Psychiatrist having qualification of MBBS with MD/ DNB Psychiatry/ DPN or equivalent PG qualification for Psychiatrist, MBBS with 4 months training in Psychiatry in NIMHANS, CIP, LGBRIMH-Tejpur or other identified institutions for MO from a recognized Univrsity or Institute.
3. Psychiatric Social Worker/ Social Worker: Candidates should possess M.Phil in Clinical Psychology of 2 years duration from any recognized institution for Clinical Psychologist, M.A./ M.Sc in Psychology/ Clinical Psychology with 3 months training in clinical psychology in NIMHANS, CIP, LGBRIMH-Teipur or other identified institutions for Trained Psychologist from a recognized University or Institute.
*For more details about Educational Qualification read the official advertisement given below.
As on 01.01.2018 applicants age limit should be upto 40 years for post-7, 20-40 years for post-8,9. Upper age relaxation for reserve category candidates as per the Govt. Rules.
Candidates will be selected based on written test, computer test and interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs 100/- for unreserved candidates & Rs 50/- reserved category in the form of Demand Draft to be issued from any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of “District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, A/C Non-NHM, Hooghly” payable at Kolkata.
Candidates are required to apply through prescribed format(which is given with the official notification) within 19.01.2018. I personally suggest don’t wait for the last date, should apply as early as possible.
Required Documents for apply offline:
1. At first xerox and attested the following documents which shall be attached with the application form:
a. Educational qualification certificate
b. Age proof certificate
c. Caste certificate if applicable
d. Voter Card etc for verification of citizenship
e. Recent passport size photograph
f. One envelope for sending application
Duly filled in application along with supporting documents required should be sent to the address given below on or before 19.01.2018.
office of the CMOH, Hooghly DRS Building Campus
Chinsurah, Hooghly Pin – 712101
Note: I want to inform to the all eligible candidates to read the official advertisement very carefully about CMOH Hooghly Recruitment for BAM, PO & Other Posts before the final submission of application form.