CISF Recruitment – Central Industrial Security Force, under the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment of Head Constable and Assistant Sub-Inspector posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their HS, can apply for this job recruitment. Applications mustbe made online from the official website of www.cisf.gov.in
There are a total of 540 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on written exam and document verification. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 25th October 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Central Industrial Security Force can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc. is explained in this article.
Details of CISF Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Name of the Posts: Head Constable and Assistant Sub-Inspector ( Steno )
- No. of Vacancy: 540 posts
- Eligibility: Minimum qualification HS
- Application End Date: 25th October 2022
- Location: All Over India
- AGE limit: 18 – 25 years
- Pay Scale: Rs.25,500 – 81,100/-
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: PST, Medical Examination , Written Examination
- Official Website: www.cisf.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for the CISF Recruitment: –
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
- Applicants must have a Degree in 12th from a recognized Institute / University.
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 25 years
- If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Vacancy Details for the CISF Recruitment:-
There are total 540 vacancies under the Central Industrial Security Force for Head Constable and Assistant Sub-Inspector posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Assistant Sub-Inspector – 122
- Head Constable – 418
Documents Required for the CISF Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Class 12 Mark Sheet
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the CISF Recruitment:-
The applications must be filled online from the official website.The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website www.cisf.gov.in
- You must first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start & New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Pay the Application fee
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for the CISF Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged from the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – Rs.100/-
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – Nil
Physical Standards Test for CISF Recruitment
- General ( Male ) Candidates – 165 CMS
- General (Female ) Candidates – 155 CMS
- For Others Female & Male Candidates – 150 – 162.5 CMS
- General – 77 – 82 CMS
- St – 76 – 81 CMS
Salary details for CISF Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by Central Industrial Security Force and other amenities will also be included.
- Assistant Sub Inspector – Rs.29,200 – 92,300/-
- Head Constable – Rs.25,500–81,100/–
CISF Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 26.09.2022
- Application Closing Date: 25.10.2022
Selection Process for CISF Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of Central Industrial Security Force. A written test will be conducted for all the applying candidates. PST, Interview and Document Verification will be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Physical Standard Test (PST) & Documentation
- Written Examination under OMR / CBT Mode
- Skill test
- Medical Examination
Exam Pattern for CISF Recruitment:-
- General Intelligence
- General Knowledge
- General English or Hindi
- No. Of MCQ – 100
- Max Marks – 100 marks
- Duration – 120 min
Application Link for the CISF Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
|Official PDF: –||Click Here|
|Official Website: –||Click Here|
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Tea Board Junior Microbiologist Recruitment 2022
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2022
WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2022
SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022
NTPC Executive Recruitment 2022
AIESL Trainee Recruitment 2022
Important FAQ’S for CISF Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the CISF Recruitment posts?
- 540 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for CISF Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 25th October 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?