CIL Recruitment – Coal India Limited (CIL), under the government of India has launched notifications for the recruitment of Engineer, Manager and others posts. Applicants those who have completed their Management Trainee can apply for this post from the official website of www.coalindia.in through the online portal. Candidates belonging to all categories are eligible to apply for these posts.
The last date to apply for this is 7th August 2022 and applications post that date will not be accepted. There are a total of 481 posts which are to be filled by the Coal India Limited by conducting a Computer Based Online Test for the eligible candidates. Every year the government of India invites applicants to work for various sectors and creates a great opportunity for the citizens of India. Every details such as age limit, education qualification, selection process, salary, how to apply is explained further in this article.
Details of CIL Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Coal India Limited (CIL)
- Types of Job: Central Government
- Advertisement No: 3/2022
- Name of the Posts: Management Trainee
- No of vacancy: 481
- Eligibility: Graduate/B.Tech/Post Graduate
- Application End Date: 7th August 2022
- Location: Across India
- Pay Scale: Rs 50,000 – Rs 1, 60,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Computer Based Online Test
- Official Website: www.coalindia.in
Vacancy Details for the CIL Recruitment:-
The Coal India Limited has released 481 vacancies for the Management Trainee posts and candidates from all categories are eligible to apply for this. The breakup of the posts category wise is given as:
- Personnel & HR – 138
- Environment – 68
- Materials Management – 115
- Marketing & Sales – 17
- Community Development – 79
- Legal – 54
- Public Relations – 06
- Company Secretary – 04
Eligibility Criteria for the CIL Recruitment:-
The posts are available for the citizens of India and education qualification as well as age limit is necessary to apply for this post. The candidate must be a citizen of India or of an Indian origin. The eligibility criteria are given below:
Education qualification is very important for this job recruitment.
- Personnel & HR – Graduate and Post Graduate/PG Diploma/MBA in the relevant discipline
- Environment – Graduate and Post Graduate in Environmental Engineering
- Materials Management – B.Tech and MBA/PG Diploma
- Marketing & Sales – B.Tech and MBA/PG Diploma
- Community Development – Graduate and Post Graduate in Rural Development Management
- Legal – Graduate in LAW
- Public Relations – Post Graduate Degree in Journalism/Mass Communication
- Company Secretary – Graduate in any discipline with fellow membership of ICSI
Age Limit: –
Candidates must fall within the maximum age limit for these posts given below:
- Maximum Age Limit – 30 years
Age Relaxation: – If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years (Maybe). 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the CIL Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess certain documents to fill the application form. Unavailability of documents might lead to the termination of the application. Required documents are:
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Graduation Degree Certificate
- Post Graduation Degree Certificate
- B.Tech Certificate
- MBA Certificate
- Last Qualifying Mark sheet
- Experience Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Scanned Signature (10kb – 20kb)
Application Process for CIL Recruitment:-
The applications for the post of Management Trainee of Coal India Limited are open and the eligible and interested candidates will have to visit the official website and apply online. An application fee will be charged which needs to be paid via Net Banking or Debit/Credit cards.
- Go to the official website www.coalindia.in
- You have to first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Click the Apply Now Button.
- Read the instructions carefully
- Then, fill up the all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph
- Upload the scanned signature
- Upload the required documents
- Download & save this file
- Pay online the application fee
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for CIL Recruitment:-
A fee will be charged from all the applicants who are applying for the post.
- Candidate from General/EWS/ – Rs 1180
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/ OBC/PWD – No fee
- The fee payment must be done online through the Net Banking payment process or Debit/Credit Card.
Salary details for CIL Recruitment:-
The selected candidates will be paid on the basis of monthly remunerations by the Coal India Limited. They will also enjoy lots of allowances such as DA, TA, HRA, etc after qualifying for the post.
- Pay Scale: Rs 50,000 – Rs 1, 60,000
CIL Recruitment Application date:-
The Important date for CIL Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 8th July 2022
- Application Closing Date: 7th August 2022
Selection Process for the CIL Recruitment:-
The selection of the candidates will be a three way process. Applicants will have to qualify for all the level to be selected for the job. Final selection will be on the basis of merit done by the organizing body.
- Computer Based Online Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Syllabus Details for the CIL Recruitment:-
The entrance exam will be conducted in two phases to test the aptitude and knowledge of the candidate. The syllabus is given below:
- General Knowledge
- Numerical Ability
- General English
- Professional Knowledge in the relevant field
Exam Pattern for the CIL Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be based on the marks obtained in the two phase exam, then followed by document verification. The pattern of the selection is given below:
- General Knowledge – 25 questions 25 marks
- Reasoning – 25 questions 25 marks
- Numerical Ability – 25 questions 25 marks
- General English – 25 questions 25 marks
- Professional Knowledge in the relevant field – 100 questions 100 marks
- Total Questions: 200
- Total Marks: 200
- Time Duration: 180 minutes
- Negative Marking: No negative
Application Link for the CIL Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
|Official PDF: –||Click Here|
|Official Website:-||Click Here|
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Tea Board Junior Microbiologist Recruitment 2022
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2022
WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2022
Important FAQ’S for the CIL Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the CIL Recruitment posts?
- 481 Vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for CIL Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 7th August 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?
- Graduate/B.Tech/Post Graduate