CDAC Recruitment – Centre for Development of Advance Computing has launched notifications for the recruitment of Various posts. Applicants those who have completed their Class Graduation / Post Graduation can apply for this post from the official website of www.cdac.in through the online portal. Candidates belonging to all categories are eligible to apply for these posts. The last date to apply for this is 20th July 2022 and applications post that date will not be accepted.
There are a total of 650 posts which are to be filled by the Centre for Development of Advance Computing by conducting an exam for the eligible candidates. Every year the government of India invites applicants to work for various sectors and creates a great opportunity for the citizens of India. Every details such as age limit, education qualification, selection process, salary, how to apply is explained further in this article.
Details of CDAC Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Centre for Development of Advance Computing
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Advertisement No: CORP/JIT/01/2022
- Name of the Posts: Various posts
- No of Vacancy: 650
- Eligibility: BE/B.Tech
- Application End Date: 20th July 2022
- Location: Across India
- Pay Scale: Rs.3.6 LPA to Rs. 14 LPA
- Application Mode: Online
- Age Limit: 30 – 56 years
- Experience: Min experience 3 years
- Selection Process: Written Test , Interview
- Official Website: www.cdac.in
Vacancy Details for CDAC Recruitment:-
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing has released 650 vacancies for the Project Engineer posts and candidates from all categories are eligible to apply for this. The breakup of the posts category wise is given as:
- Project Engineer – 400
- Project Associate – 50
- Senior Project Engineer / Module Lead / Project Lead – 150
- Project Manager / Programme Manager / Program Delivery Manager / Knowledge Partner – 50
Eligibility Criteria for CDAC Recruitment:-
The posts are available for the citizens of India and education qualification as well as age limit is necessary to apply for this post. The eligibility criteria are given below:
Education qualification is very important for this job recruitment. Candidates should have a degree of Graduate / Post Graduate / BE / B-Tech / ME / M.Tech with 60% marks from a recognized University / Institute.
Age Limit: –
Candidates must fall within the maximum age limit given below for these posts
- Lower Age Limit – 30 years
- Upper Age Limit – 56 years
Age Relaxation: –
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years (Maybe). 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the CDAC Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess certain documents to fill the application form. Unavailability of documents might lead to the termination of the application. Required documents are:
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Graduation Marksheet
- Diploma Certificate
- Last Qualification Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Scanned Signature (10kb – 20kb)
Application Process for CDAC Recruitment:-
The applications for the Centre for Development of Advance Computing are open and the eligible and interested candidates will have to visit the official website and apply online. An application fee will be charged which needs to be paid via Net Banking or Debit/Credit cards.
- Go to the official website www.cdac.in
- You have to first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Click the Apply Now Button.
- Read the instructions carefully
- Then, fill up the all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph
- Upload the scanned signature
- Upload the required documents
- Download & save this file
- Pay online the application fee
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for CDAC Recruitment:-
No fee will be charged from any applicants who are applying for the post.
Candidate from General/EWS/ – Nill
Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/ OBC/PWD – Nill
Salary details for CDAC Recruitment:-
The selected candidates will be paid on the basis of monthly remunerations by Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
- Pay Scale – Rs.3.6 LPA to Rs. 14 LPA
CDAC Recruitment Application date:-
The Important date for CDAC Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 01.07.2022
- Application Closing Date: 20.07.2022
Selection Process for the CDAC Recruitment:-
The selection of the candidates will be a three way process. Applicants will have to qualify for all the level to be selected for the job. Final selection will be on the basis of merit done by the organizing body.
- Written Test
- Skill Test / Interview
Application Link for the CDAC Recruitment:-
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for the CDAC Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the CDAC Recruitment posts?
- 650 Vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for CDAC Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 20th July.
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this CDAC Recruitment job?