CCL Recruitment – Central Coalfields Limited (CCL), under the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment of various Jr Chemist & Jr Technical Inspector posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their Graduation degree can apply for this job recruitment. Applications must be made offline by downloading the application form from the official website of www.centralcoalfields.in
There are a total of 105 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on merit, interview and document verification. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 15th Sept 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for theCentral Coalfields Limited can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
Details of CCL Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name:Central Coalfields Limited (CCL)
- Types of Job: Central Government
- Name of the Posts: Jr Chemist & Jr Technical Inspector
- No. of Vacancy: 105
- Eligibility: B.Sc
- Application End Date: 15th Sept 2022
- Location: Ramgarh, Ranchi – Jharkhand
- Pay Scale: Rs 1,60,000 – Rs 2,90,000
- Application Mode: Offline
- Selection Process:merit and personal interview
- Official Website: www.centralcoalfields.in
Vacancy Details for the CCL Recruitment:-
There are multiple vacancies under the Central Coalfields Limited for various Jr Chemist & Jr Technical Inspector posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Total Vacancy: 105 posts
- Jr. Chemist (T&S Grade – D) – 23
- Jr. Technical Inspector (T&S Grade – D) – 82
Eligibility Criteria for the CCL Recruitment: –
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
The applicant must have the following education qualification:
- Candidates must have completed Graduate degree in science subject (B.SC) with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized University.
- Lower Limit – 18 years
- Upper Limit – 45 years
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the CCL Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Class 10 Mark Sheet
- Class 12 Mark Sheet
- Graduation Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the CCL Recruitment:-
The applications must be submitted offline by downloading the application form from the official website.The procedure to apply is:
- Download the application form from the website www.centralcoalfields.in
- Read the instruction carefully,
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Put in all the relevant details,
- Submit your Resume,
- Submit your copies of Education qualifications
- Submit your documents
- Send it to the address:
- Office of the General Manager (P-NEE), Central Coalfields Limited,
- Ranchi, Jharkhand – 834029
Application Fee for the CCL Recruitment:-
No application fee will be charged from any of the candidates applying for these posts.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – No fee
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – No fee
Salary details for CCL Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be highly paid in monthly basis by Central Coalfields Limited and other amenities will also be included.
- Pay Scale: Rs 1,60,000 – Rs 2,90,000
CCL Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 26th August 2022
- Application Closing Date: 15th September 2022
Selection Process for CCL Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of Central Coalfields Limited. A Shortlisting based on merit will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Interview and Document Verification will also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Application Link for the CCL Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
- Official PDF: – CCL Recruitment 2022
- Official Website: – www.centralcoalfields.in
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Tea Board Junior Microbiologist Recruitment 2022
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2022
WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2022
SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022
NTPC Executive Recruitment 2022
AIESL Trainee Recruitment 2022
Important FAQ’S for CCL Recruitment:-
1. How many vacancies are there for the CCL Recruitment posts?
- 105 vacancies are released.
2. When is the End date to apply for CCL Recruitment Job?
– The application will end on 15th September 2022.
3. What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?