BVFCL Recruitment – Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Ltd (BVFCL), under the Government of India has launched notifications for the recruitment of Executive Trainee posts across India. Applicants those who have completed their B.E./B.Tech or PGDM can apply for this post from the official website of www.bvfcl.com through the online portal. Candidates belonging from all categories are eligible to apply for this job recruitment. The last date to apply for this is on 31st May 2022 and applications post that date will not be accepted.
There are a total of 32 posts which are to be filled by the BVFCL by conducting an entrance exam for the interested candidates. Every year The Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Ltd invites applicants to work for them and creates a great opportunity for the citizens of India to serve the government. Every details such as age limit, education qualification, selection process, salary, how to apply, etc is explained further in this article.
Details of BVFCL Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Ltd (BVFCL)
- Types of Job: Central Government
- Advertisement No: Advt.No.HR/11/2022/03
- Name of the Posts: Executive Trainee
- Eligibility: B.E./ B.Tech or PGDM
- Application End Date: 31st May 2022
- Location: Across India
- Total Vacancy: 32 posts
- Pay Scale: Rs 35,000 – Rs 41,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Written Exam
- Official Website: www.bvfcl.com
Vacancy Details for the BVFCL Recruitment:-
The Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Ltd has released 32 vacancies for the Executive Trainee posts and candidates from all categories are eligible to apply for this. The breakup of the posts is given as:
- Executive Trainee (Marketing) – 20
- Executive Trainee (Chemical) – 09
- Executive Trainee (Fire) – 01
- Executive Trainee (Civil) – 02
Eligibility Criteria for the Recruitment:-
The posts are available for the citizens of India and education qualification as well as age limit is necessary to apply for this post. The candidate must be a citizen of India or of an Indian origin. The eligibility criteria are given below:
Education qualification is very important for this job recruitment.
- Executive Trainee (Marketing) – 2 years full time PGDM
- Executive Trainee (Chemical) – B.E/B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
- Executive Trainee (Fire) – B.E/B.Tech in Fire Engineering
- Executive Trainee (Civil) – B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering
Age Limit: –
Candidates must fall within the age limit for these posts
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 27 years
Age Relaxation: –
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years (Maybe). 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the BVFCL Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess certain documents to fill the application form. Unavailability of documents might lead to the termination of the application. Required documents are:
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Graduation Degree Certificate
- PGDM Certificate
- B.E./B.Tech Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Scanned Signature (10kb – 20kb)
Application Process for BVFCL Recruitment:-
The applications for the post of Executive Trainee are open and the eligible and interested candidates will have to visit the official website and apply online. An application fee will be charged which needs to be paid via Net Banking or Debit/Credit cards.
- Go to the official website www.bvfcl.com
- You have to first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Click the Apply Now Button.
- Read the instructions carefully
- Then, fill up the all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph
- Upload the scanned signature
- Upload the required documents
- Download & save this file
- Pay online the application fee
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for BVFCL Recruitment:-
A fee will be charged from all the applicants who are applying for the post.
- Candidate from General/EWS/ – Rs 500
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/ OBC/PWD – No fee
- The fee payment must be done online through the Net Banking payment process or Debit/Credit Card
Salary details for BVFCL Recruitment 2022:-
The selected candidates will be paid on the basis of monthly remunerations by Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Ltd. They will also be given few allowances. The salary structure is mentioned as:
- Pay Scale: Rs 35,000 – Rs 41,000
BVFCL Recruitment Application date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 25th April 2022
- Application Closing Date: 31st May 2022
Selection Process for the BVFCL Recruitment:-
The selection of the candidates will be done based on the computer based objective test. Applicants will have to qualify for this. Final selection will be on the basis of merit done by the organizing body.
- Written Exam
Syllabus Details for the BVFCL Recruitment:-
The entrance exam will be conducted in two phases to test the aptitude and knowledge of the candidate. The syllabus is given below:
- Relevant Subject
- General English
Exam Pattern for the BVFCL Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be based on the marks obtained in two parts. The pattern of the selection is given below:
Relevant Subject – 100 questions 100 marks
General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General Knowledge – 50 questions 50 marks
- Total Questions: 150
- Total Marks: 150
- Time Duration: 120 minutes
Application Link for the BVFCL Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for the BVFCL Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the BVFCL Recruitment posts?
- 32 Vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for BVFCL Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 31st May 2022.
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?
- B.E./B.Tech and PGDM.