BSNL Recruitment – BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited), under the government of India has launched notifications for the recruitment of Apprentice posts. Applicants those who have completed their Diploma/ITI can apply for this post from the official website of portal.mhrdnats.gov.in through the online portal. Candidates belonging to all categories are eligible to apply for these posts. The last date to apply for this is 19th July 2022 and applications post that date will not be accepted.
There are a total of 44 posts which are to be filled by the BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited) based on marks obtained in Diploma or ITI and an Interview for the eligible candidates. Every year the government of India invites applicants to work for various sectors and creates a great opportunity for the citizens of India. Every details such as age limit, education qualification, selection process, salary, how to apply is explained further in this article.
Details of BSNL Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited)
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Name of the Posts: Apprentice
- No of vacancy: 44
- Eligibility: Diploma/ITI
- Application End Date: 19th July 2022
- Location: Haryana
- Pay Scale: Rs 8,000 – Rs 9,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Marks obtained in Diploma or ITI
- Official Website: portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
Vacancy Details for the BSNL Recruitment:-
The BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited) has released total 44 vacancies for the Apprentice posts and candidates from all categories are eligible to apply for this. The breakup of the posts is given as:
- Apprentice (Sales) – 24
- Apprentice (CM/CFA/EB) – 20
Eligibility Criteria for the BSNL Recruitment:-
The posts are available for the citizens of India and education qualification as well as age limit is necessary to apply for this post. The eligibility criteria are given below:
Education qualification is very important for this job recruitment.
- The candidates must have completed their Diploma and have their ITI Certificates can apply for this job recruitment.
Age Limit: –
Candidates must fall within the maximum age limit for these posts given below:
- Lower Limit – 18 years
- Upper Limit – 25 years
Age Relaxation: –
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years (Maybe). 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the BSNL Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess certain documents to fill the application form. Unavailability of documents might lead to the termination of the application. Required documents are:
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Diploma or ITI Certificate
- Last Qualifying Mark sheet
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Scanned Signature (10kb – 20kb)
Application Process for BSNL Recruitment:-
The applications for the post of BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited) Apprentice are open and the eligible and interested candidates will have to visit the official website and apply online.
- Go to the official website portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
- You have to first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Click the Apply Now Button.
- Read the instructions carefully
- Then, fill up the all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph
- Upload the scanned signature
- Upload the required documents
- Download & save this file
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for BSNL Recruitment:-
No fee will be charged from any of the applicants who are applying for the post.
- Candidate from General/EWS/ – No fee
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/ OBC/PWD – No fee
The fee payment must be done online through the Net Banking payment process or Debit/Credit Card.
Salary details for BSNL Recruitment:-
The selected candidates will be paid on the basis of monthly remunerations by the BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited).
- Pay Scale: Rs 8,000 – Rs 9,000
BSNL Recruitment Application date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 23rd June 2022
- Application Closing Date: 19th July 2022
Selection Process for the BSNL Recruitment:-
The selection of the candidates will be a three way process. Applicants will have to qualify for all the level to be selected for the job. Final selection will be on the basis of merit done by the organizing body.
- Marks obtained in the final Diploma or ITI Course
- Document Verification
Application Link for the BSNL Recruitment:-
For the BSNL Recruitment of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
|Official PDF: –||Click Here|
|Official Website: –||Click Here|
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Tea Board Junior Microbiologist Recruitment 2022
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2022
WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2022
Important FAQ’S for the BSNL Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the BSNL Recruitment posts?
- 44 Vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for BSNL Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 19th July 2022.
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?