BRO Recruitment – Border Roads Organization, has launched notifications for the recruitment of Various posts. Applicants those who have completed their 10th pass & 12th pass can apply for this post from the official website of www.bro.gov.in through the online portal. Candidates belonging to all categories are eligible to apply for these posts. The last date to apply for this is 11th July 2022 and applications post that date will not be accepted. There are a total of 876 posts which are to be filled by the Border Roads Organization by conducting an Online Examination for the eligible candidates.
Every year the government of India invites applicants to work for various sectors and creates a great opportunity for the citizens of India. Every details such as age limit, education qualification, selection process, salary, how to apply is explained further in this article.
Details of BRO Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Border Roads Organization ( BRO)
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Advertisement No: 02/2022
- Name of the Posts: Store Keeper Technical / Multi Skilled Worker
- No of Vacancy: 876 posts
- Eligibility: Min Examination 10th pass
- Application End Date: 11th July 2022
- Location: Across India
- Pay Scale: Rs.18,000 – 63,200/-
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Written Exam, PET, Document Verification, Medical Examination
- Official Website: www.bro.gov.in
Vacancy Details for the BRO Recruitment:-
Border Road Organization has released 876 vacancies for the two posts and candidates from all categories are eligible to apply for this. The breakup of the posts category wise is given as:
- Store Keeper Technical – 377
- Multi Skilled Worker – 499
Eligibility Criteria for the BRO Recruitment:-
The posts are available for the citizens of India and education qualification as well as age limit is necessary to apply for this post. The candidate must be a citizen of India. The eligibility criteria are given below:
Education qualification is very important for this job recruitment. Candidate’s must have a 10th & 12th Degree from a recognized University / Institute.
- Lower Limit – 18 years
- Upper Limit – 27 years
Age Relaxation: –
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years (Maybe). 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the BRO Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess certain documents to fill the application form. Unavailability of documents might lead to the termination of the application. Required documents are:
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- 10th Degree Certificate
- 12th Degree Certificate
- Experience Certificate (If Had)
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Scanned Signature (10kb – 20kb)
Application Process for BRO Recruitment:-
The applications for the post of Border Road Organization,are open and the eligible and interested candidates will have to visit the official website and apply online. An application fee will be charged which needs to be paid via Net Banking or Debit/Credit cards.
- Go to the official website www.bro.gov.in
- Download the application
- Fill in the application form attached with the BRO Notification
- Fill in all details carefully
- Attach all the documents
- Pay the Application Fee
- Send the application from the given address –
“Commandant GREF Centre,
Pune- 411 015.“
Application Fee for BRO Recruitment:-
A fee will be charged from the applicants who are applying for the post.
- Candidate from General / EWS / OBC – Rs.50/-
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST – Nill
Salary details for BRO Recruitment:-
The selected candidates will be paid on the basis of monthly remunerations by the Border Road Organization. They will also enjoy lots of allowances such as DA, TA, HRA, etc after qualifying for the post.
- Pay Scale: – Rs.18,000 – 63,200/-
BRO Recruitment Application date:-
The Important date for BRO Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 30.05.2022
- Application Closing Date: 11.07.2022
Selection Process for the BRO Recruitment:-
The selection of the candidates will be a five way process. Applicants will have to qualify for all the level to be selected for the job. Final selection will be on the basis of merit done by the organizing body.
- Written Exam,
- Document Verification,
- Medical Examination
Physical Efficiency Test for BRO Recruitment:-
- Height – 152 – 162.5 Cms
- Chest – 75 – 76 Cms
- Weight – 47.5 – 50 Kg
- One Mile Run – 10 Minutes
Application Link for the BRO Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
|Official PDF: –||Click Here|
|Official Website: –||Click Here|
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Tea Board Junior Microbiologist Recruitment 2022
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2022
WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2022
Important FAQ’S for the BRO Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the BRO Recruitment posts?
- 876 Vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for BRO Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 11th July 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?
- 10th pass.