BPSC Assistant Recruitment – Bihar Public Service Commission has released notifications for job recruitment of Assistant posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their Graduation Degree can apply for this job recruitment. Applications must be made online by downloading the application form from the official website of www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
There are a total of 44 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Written Test. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 30th September 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the BPSC can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
Details of BPSC Assistant Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Bihar Public Service Commission
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Advt No : 06/2022
- Name of the Posts: Assistant
- No. of Vacancy: 44 posts
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree
- Application Date: 07th September 2022
- Application End Date: 30th September 2022
- Location: Bihar
- Age Limit: 21 – 40 years
- Pay Scale: Rs.44,900 – 1,42,400/-
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Pre Examination, Mains Examination
- Official Website: www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
Vacancy Details for the BPSC Assistant Recruitment:-
Bihar Public Service Commission are wants to recruit 44 vacancies for the Assistant posts The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- UR – 23
- EWS – 04
- EBC – 08
- OBC – 01
- BC Female – 01
- SC – 07
Eligibility Criteria for the BPSC Assistant Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
- The applicant must have the following education qualification. Candidates should have a Degree in Graduation & minimum marks 60% from a recognized University /Institute.
- Minimum Age – 21 years
- Maximum Age – 37 years for Male
- Maximum Age – 40 years for Female
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the BPSC Assistant Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the BPSC Assistant Recruitment:-
The applications must be submitted online by downloading the application form from the official website.The procedure to apply is:
- Download the application form from the website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Read the instruction carefully,
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Put in all the relevant details,
- Submit your Resume,
- Submit your copies of Education qualifications
- Submit your documents
Application Fee for the BPSC Assistant Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged from any of the candidate.
- Candidates from General/OBC/Other State – Rs.600/-
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PH – Rs.150/-
- Female Candidates – Rs.150/-
Salary details for BPSC Assistant Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by Bihar Public Service Commission and other amenities will also be included.
- Pay Scale: Rs.44,900 – 1,42,400/-
BPSC Assistant Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 07h August 2022
- Application Closing Date: 30th September 2022
Selection Process for BPSC Assistant Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of Bihar Public Service Commission. A Shortlisting based on Written Exam will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Interview and Document Verification will also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Pre Examination
- Mains Examination
Syllabus Details for BPSC Assistant Recruitment:-
- General Knowledge
- General Studies
- General Hindi
- Mental Ability
Application Link for the BPSC Assistant Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Tea Board Junior Microbiologist Recruitment 2022
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2022
WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2022
SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022
NTPC Executive Recruitment 2022
AIESL Trainee Recruitment 2022
Important FAQ’S for BPSC Assistant Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for BPSC Assistant Recruitment posts?
- 44 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for BPSC Assistant Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 30th September 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?