BPCL Recruitment – Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL), under the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment of various Graduate Apprentice posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their Engineering can apply for this job recruitment. Applications must be made online from the official website of www.bharatpetroleum.in
There are a total of 102 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on merit, interview and document verification. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 13th September 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
Details of BPCL Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name:Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Name of the Posts: Graduate Apprentice
- No. of Vacancy: 102
- Eligibility: Engineering degree
- Application End Date: 13th September 2022
- Location: Kochi, Kerala
- Pay Scale: Rs 25,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process:Merit and interview
- Official Website: www.bharatpetroleum.in
Vacancy Details for the BPCL Recruitment:-
There are Total 102 vacancies under the Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited for various Graduate Apprentice posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Chemical Engineering – 31
- Civil Engineering – 08
- Computer Science &Engineering – 09
- Electrical Engineering – 05
- Safety & Fire Engineering – 10
- Mechanical Engineering – 28
- Instrumentation Engineering – 09
- Metallurgy Engineering – 02
Eligibility Criteria for the BPCL Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
The applicant must have the following education qualification:
- Candidates must have completed full time Engineering degree in the respective discipline with 60% marks from any recognized university.
- Lower Limit – 18 years
- Upper Limit – 27 years
- If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the BPCL Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Class 10 Mark Sheet
- Class 12 Mark Sheet
- Engineering Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the BPCL Recruitment:-
The applications must be filled online from the official website.The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website www.bharatpetroleum.in
- You must first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start&New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for the BPCL Recruitment:-
No application fee will be charged from any of the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – No fee
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – No fee
Salary details for BPCL Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited and other amenities will also be included.
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs 25,000
BPCL Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 26th August 2022
- Application Closing Date: 13th September 2022
Selection Process for BPCL Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited. A Shortlisting based on merit will be conducted for all the applying candidates.Personal Interview and Medical Examination will also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Marks Scored in Qualifying Exam
- Personal Interview
- Medical Examination
Application Link for the BPCL Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for BPCL Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the BPCL Recruitment posts?
-102 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for BPCL Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 13th September 2022.
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?
- Engineering Degree.