BPCL Junior Executive Recruitment 2022 – Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd has released notifications for job recruitment of various posts. Applications are open for the citizens of West Bengal and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Applications must made online from the official website of www.bharatpetroleum.in by downloading the application form and apply online. There are a total of various vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Interview.
The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 08th August 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the BPCL for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
Details of BPCL Junior Executive Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
- Types of Job: Govrt Job
- Name of the Posts: Junior Executive (Operations) & Junior Executive (Accounts)
- No. of Vacancy: Various posts
- Eligibility: Min qualification Engineering
- Age Limit: 30 – 35 years
- Application Start Date: 23rd July 2022
- Application End Date: 08th August 2022
- Pay Scale: Rs.30,000 – 1,20,00/- per month
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Written Test, Interview
- Official Website: www.bharatpetroleum.in
Vacancy Details for the BPCL Junior Executive Recruitment:-
There are various vacancies under the Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. The Vacancy details are mentioned below.
- Junior Executive – Various posts
Eligibility Criteria for the JBPCL Junior Executive Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age is mentioned:
- Candidates should possess Degree / Diploma / Engineering Course from a recognized University, Institute.
- Minimum Age Limit – 30 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 35 years
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the BPCL Junior Executive Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Degree Certificate
- Diploma Certificate
- Last Qualification Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the BPCL Junior Executive Recruitment:-
The applications have to be filled in the application format given in the official website submit it along with all the required documents to the below given specific address.
- Go to the official website portal www.bharatpetroleum.in
- You have to first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Click the Apply Now Button.
- Read the instructions carefully
- Then, fill up the all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph
- Upload the scanned signature
- Upload the required documents
- Download & save this file
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for the BPCL Junior Executive Recruitment:-
There will no application fee will be charged from any candidates.
- for General / OBC / EWS Category – Rs.500/-
- for SC/ ST/ PWD – Nill/-
- Candidates have to pay the fee via Net Banking (NEFT / RTGS)
Salary details for BPCL Junior Executive Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by the Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd..
- Junior Executive – Rs.30,000 – 1,20,000/-
BPCL Junior Executive Recruitment Application date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 23.07.2022
- Application Closing Date: 08.08.2022
Selection Process for BPCL Junior Executive Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd conducted for all the applying candidates. Interview will be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Application Link for the BPCL Junior Executive Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for BPCL Junior Executive Recruitment :-
- How many vacancies are there for the BPCL Junior Executive Recruitment posts?
- There are various vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for BPCL Junior Executive Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 8th August 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?