Bombay High Court Recruitment – Bombay High Court has released notifications for job recruitment of various post of Software Programmer & Data Entry Operator Posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their Class Bachelor’s Degree can apply for this job recruitment. Applications mustbe made online by downloading the application form from the official website of bombayhighcourt.nic.in
There are a total of 76 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Interview, and document verification. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 12th September 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Bombay High Court can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc. is explained in this article.
Details of Bombay High Court Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Bombay High Court
- Name of the Posts: Software Programmer & Data Entry Operator
- No. of Vacancy: 76 posts
- Eligibility: Graduation Degree
- Application Start Date: 23rd September 2022
- Application End Date: 12th October 2022
- Location: All Over India
- Pay Scale: Rs.40.894 – Rs.31,064/-
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Educational Qualification, Experience & Interview
- Official Website: bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Vacancy Details for Bombay High Court Recruitment:-
There are total 76 vacancies under the Bombay High Court Recruitment posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Software Programmer – 26 posts
- Data Entry Operator – 50 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Bombay High Court Recruitment: –
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
- Applicants must have a Graduation Degree in Computer Science / Application/ Computer Management or equivalent degree with a 1-year experience of actual programming. From any of the recognized Board or University.
- Lower Age Limit – 21 years
- Upper Age Limit – 45 years
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for Bombay High Court Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the Bombay High Court Recruitment:-
The applications must be submitted online by downloading the application form from the official website.The procedure to apply is:
- Download the application form from the website bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Read the instruction carefully,
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Put in all the relevant details,
- Submit your Resume,
- Submit your copies of Education qualifications
- Submit your documents
Application Fee for the Bombay High Court Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged from any of the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – NIL/-
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – Nil
Salary details for Bombay High Court Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by State Bank of India and other amenities will also be included.
- Pay Scale: Rs.40.894 – Rs.31,064/-
Bombay High Court Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 23rd September 2022
- Application Closing Date: 12th October 2022
Selection Process for Bombay High Court Recruitment :-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of Bombay High Court. A Shortlisting based on Interview will be conducted for all the applying candidates.Document Verificationwill also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Document Verification
Application Link for the Bombay High Court Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
|Official PDF:||Click Here|
|Official Website:||Click Here|
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Tea Board Junior Microbiologist Recruitment 2022
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2022
WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2022
SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022
NTPC Executive Recruitment 2022
AIESL Trainee Recruitment 2022
Important FAQ’S for Bombay High Court Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the Bombay High Court Recruitment posts?
- 76 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 12th October 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?
- Graduation Degree