BIS Recruitment 2022 – Bureau Of Indian Standards (BIS), under the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment of Group A, B and C posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Applications have to made online by filling the application form from the official website of www.bis.gov.in and making the payment via NEFT or Debit/Credit card. There are a total of 276 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Written test and Interview.
The last date to apply for this job recruitment in 9th May 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Bureau Of Indian Standards can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
BIS Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Bureau Of Indian Standards (BIS)
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Advertisement No: 02/2022/ESTT
- Name of the Posts: Group A, B and C
- No. of Vacancy: 276
- Eligibility: Graduate and Post Graduate
- Application End Date: 9th May 2022
- Location: New Delhi
- Pay Scale: Rs 35,400 – Rs 2,09,200
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Written test and Interview
- Official Website: www.bis.gov.in
Vacancy Details for the BIS Recruitment:-
There are 276 vacancies for the BIS Recruitment, candidates and the breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Director (Legal) – 01
- Assistant Director (Hindi) – 01
- Assistant Director (Administration & Finance) – 01
- Assistant Director (Marketing & Consumer Affairs) – 01
- Personal Assistant – 28
- Assistant Section Officer – 47
- Assistant (Computer-Aided Design) – 02
- Stenographer – 22
- Senior Secretariat Assistant – 100
- Horticulture Super Visor – 01
- Technical Assistant (Laboratory) – 47
- Senior Technician – 25
Eligibility Criteria for the BIS Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess a specific degree and also fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age is mentioned:
For the BIS Recruitment The applicant must have the following education qualification:
- Assistant Director (Hindi) – Must have Post Graduate in Hindi
- Assistant Director (Administration & Finance) – Must have done LLB/CA
- Assistant Director (Marketing & Consumer Affairs) – Must have MBA/PG in Social Work
- Personal Assistant – Must have Post Graduate
- Assistant Section Officer – Must have Post Graduate
- Assistant (Computer-Aided Design) – B.Sc with 5 years experience in Auto CAD
- Stenographer – Must have Post Graduate
- Senior Secretariat Assistant – Must have Post Graduate
- Horticulture Super Visor – Class 10 passed
- Technical Assistant (Laboratory) – Diploma
- Senior Technician – ITI
The candidates must be within the age limit given below at the time of applying for this job recruitment.
- Lower Age Limit – 27 years
- Upper Age Limit – 56 years
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the BIS Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Class 10 Mark Sheet
- Class 12 Mark Sheet
- Graduation Certificate
- Post Graduate Certificate
- LLB Certificate
- B.Tech/B.E Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the BIS Recruitment:-
The applications have to be filled online for the BIS Recruitment from the official website and the application fee must be paid by Net Banking or via Debit/Credit card. The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website www.bis.gov.in
- You have to first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start>New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up the all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Pay online the application fee
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for the BIS Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged from all candidate.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – Rs 800 (Assistant Director) Rs 500 (others)
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – No fee
Salary details for BIS Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by the Bureau Of Indian Standards and other amenities will also be included.
- Group A: Rs 56,100 – Rs 2,03,200
- Group B: Rs 25,500 – Rs 1,12,400
- Group C: Rs 19,900 – Rs 81,100
Selection Process for the BIS Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organising body. It will include a written entrance examination followed by an Interview Candidates will have to qualify for both to be eligible to get this job.
- Written Exam
Syllabus for the BIS Recruitment:-
An entrance examination will be conducted to check the aptitude of the applicant. Candidates will be shortlisted based on merit and marks obtained in the entrance test. The syllabus of the test is given below:
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Awareness
- English Language
Exam Pattern for the BIS Recruitment:-
The online MCQ test will be of aptitude test and test of the concerned subject which needs to be completed within 120 minutes. The pattern of the exam for different is explained as under:
- General Intelligence & Reasoning – 50 questions 50 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude – 25 questions 25 marks
- General Awareness – 25 questions 25 marks
- English Language – 50 questions 50 marks
- Total Marks – 150
- Total Questions – 150
- Time Duration – 120 minutes
- Negative – 0.25
BIS Recruitment Application date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 19th April 2022
- Application Closing Date: 9th May 2022
- Exam Date: June 2022 (Tentative)
Application Link for the BIS Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You Can Check This Job Link:-
Important FAQ’S for BIS Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the BIS Recruitment posts?
- 276 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for BIS Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 9th May 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?
- Graduate and Post Graduate.