Bihar Police Recruitment – Central Selection Board of Constable has released notifications for job recruitment of Constable posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have Passed 10th pass can apply for this job recruitment. Applications must be made online from the official website of www.csbc.bih.nic.in
There are a total of 76 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Written Test & Interview. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 13th September 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the FCI can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
Details of Bihar Police Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Central Selection Board of Constable
- Types of Job: Government job
- Name of the Posts: Constable
- No.of Vacancy: 76 posts
- Eligibility: 12th Degree
- Age Limit: 18 – 25 years
- Application Start Date : 13th August 2022
- Application End Date: 13th September 2022
- Location: Bihar
- Pay Scale: Rs.21,700 – 53,000/-
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Written Test & Physical Efficiency Test
- Official Website: www.csbc.bih.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Police Recruitment
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
The applicant must have the following education qualification:
- Candidates must have a 10th pass or Matriculation Degree in relevant field from recognized board or University.
The applicant must be within the maximum age limit given by the organizing body of UPPCL.
- Minimum Age limit – 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 25 years
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Vacancy Details for the Bihar Police Recruitment:-
There are Total 76 vacancies under the Gas Authority of India Limited for Non Executive posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Prohibition Constable – 76 posts
Documents Required for the Bihar Police Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- 10th pass certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the Bihar Police Recruitment
The applications must be filled online from the official website.The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website www.csbc.bih.nic.in
- You must first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start & New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Pay the Application fee
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for the Bihar Police Recruitment
An application fee will be charged from the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – Rs.675/-
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/ Women– Rs.180/-
Salary details for Bihar Police Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by Bihar Police and other amenities will also be included.
- Rs.21,700 – 53,000/-
Bihar Police Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 13th August 2022
- Application Closing Date: 13th September 2022
Selection Process for Bihar Police Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of Bihar Police . A Shortlisting based on Written Test will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Interview and Document Verification will also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
Physical Efficiency Test for Bihar Police Recruitment
- Height – 160 Cm – 167 Cm
- Weight – 53 Kg – 57 Kg
- Chest – 76Cms – 83 Cms
Application Link for the Bihar Police Recruitment
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for Bihar Police Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the Bihar Police Recruitment posts?
- 76 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for Bihar Police Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 13th September 2022.
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?
- 10th pass