BHEL Recruitment – Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited has released notifications for job recruitment of various post of Engineer Trainee, Executive Trainee Posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their Bachelor’s Degree, can apply for this job recruitment. Applications mustbe made onine by downloading the application form from the official website of ww.bhel.co.in.
There are a total of 150 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Interview, and document verification. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 4th October 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc. is explained in this article.
Details of BHEL Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited
- Name of the Posts: Engineer Trainee, Executive Trainee
- No. of Vacancy: 150 posts
- Eligibility: B.E, B.Tech, CA, Graduation
- Application Start Date: 13th September 2022
- Application End Date: 04th October 2022
- Location: Across India
- Pay Scale: Rs.50,000 – 1,80,000/-
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Computer Based Test & Interview
- Official Website: www.bhel.co.in.
Vacancy Details for BHEL Recruitment:-
There are total 150 vacancies under the Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Civil Engg – 40
- Mechanical Engg – 30
- IT/ Comp. Sc Engg – 20
- Electrical Engg – 15
- Chemical Engg – 10
- Metallurgy Engg – 05
- Finance – 20
- HR – 10
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Recruitment: –
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
- Candidate’s must have a Degree in Bachelor’s in Engineering /Technology or Five year integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree programmed in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of Civil or Mechanical or IT or Electrical or Chemical or Metallurgy Engineering from a recognized Indian University/ Institute.
- Lower Age Limit – 27 years
- Upper Age Limit – 29 years
- If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for BHEL Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Engineering Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the BHEL Recruitment:-
The applications must be submitted online by downloading the application form from the official website.The procedure to apply is:
- Download the application form from the website www.bhel.co.in.
- Read the instruction carefully,
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Put in all the relevant details,
- Submit your Resume,
- Submit your copies of Education qualifications
- Submit your documents
Application Fee for the BHEL Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged from any of the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – Rs.500 + 200/-
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – Rs.200/-
Salary details for BHEL Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by Bharat Heavy Electricals limited and other amenities will also be included.
- Pay Scale: Rs.50,000-1,60,000/-
BHEL Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 14th September 2022
- Application Closing Date: 04th October 2022
Selection Process for BHEL Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of Bharat Heavy Electricals limited . A Shortlisting based on Interview will be conducted for all the applying candidates.Document Verification will also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Computer Based Test
Application Link for the BHEL Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
- Official PDF: – BHEL Recruitment 2022
- Official Website: – www.bhel.co.in
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Tea Board Junior Microbiologist Recruitment 2022
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2022
WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2022
SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022
NTPC Executive Recruitment 2022
AIESL Trainee Recruitment 2022
Important FAQ’S for BHEL Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the BHEL Recruitment posts?
- 150 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for BHEL Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 04th October 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?
- Graduation Degree