BHEL Recruitment 2022 – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)under the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment of ITI Welder posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Applications have to made online from the official website of www.bhel.com by paying an application fee through Net Banking or Card. There are a total of 75 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Interview.
The last date to apply for this job recruitment in 15th May 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
BHEL Recruitment 2022 :-
- Organization Name: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Advertisement No: FTA 01/2022
- Name of the Posts: ITI Welder
- No. of Vacancy: 75
- Eligibility: ITI Certificate
- Application End Date: 15th May 2022
- Location: Ranipet – Tamil Nadu
- Pay Scale: Rs 37,500
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Skill Test and Document Verification
- Official Website: www.bhel.com
Vacancy Details for the BHEL Recruitment :-
There are vacancies for the Welder posts and the breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Total Vacancy: 75
- UR – 37
- EWS – 06
- SC – 11
- ST – 03
- OBC – 18
Eligibility Criteria for the BHEL Recruitment:-
The candidates of BHEL Recruitment must possess a specific degree and also fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age is mentioned:
The applicant must have the following education qualification:
- Welder – The candidate must have completed ITI in relevant trade and Qualified Boiler Welder’s Certificate in welding with minimum of 2 years of work experience.
The candidates must be within the given age limit at the time of applying for this job recruitment
- Lower Age Limit – 18 years
- Lower Age Limit – 35 years
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the BHEL Recruitment:-
The documents of BHEL Recruitment that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Class 12 Mark Sheet
- ITI Trade Certificate
- Boiler Welder’s Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the BHEL Recruitment:-
The applications have to be filled online from the official website and the application fee must be paid by Net Banking or via Debit/Credit card. The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website www.bhel.com
- You have to first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start>New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up the all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Pay online the application fee
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for the BHEL Recruitment:-
An application fee of BHEL Recruitment will be charged from all candidates. The application fee has to be paid at the time of applying through Net Banking or Debit/Credit cards.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – Rs 200
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – No fee
Salary details for BHEL Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited and other amenities will also be included.
- Pay Scale: Rs 37,500
BHEL Recruitment Application date:-
The Important date for BHEL Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 30th April 2022
- Application Closing Date: 15th May 2022
You Can follow our link –
Selection Process for the BHEL Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organising body of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited on the basis of a Skill Test or Education Qualification. Candidates will have to qualify for this to be eligible to get this job.
- Education Qualification or Skill Test
- Document Verification
Application Link for the BHEL Recruitment :-
For the BHEL Recruitment of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
Important FAQ’S for BHEL Recruitment :-
- How many vacancies are there for the BHEL Recruitment posts?
- 75 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for BHEL Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 15th May 2022.
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?
- ITI degree.