BHEL Jhansi Recruitment – Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL), under the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment of various Apprentice posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their Class 10/Class 12/ITI/Diploma/NCVT/Engineering can apply for this job recruitment. Applications mustbe made online from the official website of www.hwr.bhel.com
There are a total of 76 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Written exam, Interview and Document Verification. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 31st October2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc. is explained in this article.
Details of BHEL Jhansi Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL)
- Types of Job: Central Government
- Name of the Posts: Apprentice
- No. of Vacancy: 76
- Eligibility: Class 10/Class 12/ITI/Diploma/NCVT/Engineering
- Application End Date: 31st October 2022
- Location: Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh
- Pay Scale: Rs 7,700 – Rs 9,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Written exam and Interview
- Official Website: www.hwr.bhel.com
Vacancy Details for BHEL Jhansi Recruitment:-
There are Total 76 vacancies under the Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited for various Apprentice posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Trade Apprentice – 61
- Technical Apprentice – 10
- Graduate Apprentice – 05
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Jhansi Recruitment: –
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
The applicant must have the following education qualification:
- Trade Apprentice – Candidates must have passed Class 10/ITI NCVT in relevant trade from any recognized Institute or University
- Technical Apprentice – Candidates must have passed Class 10/Diploma in relevant discipline from any recognized Institute or University
- Graduate Apprentice – Candidates must have passed Class 12 and four years of Engineering Degree from any recognized Institute or University
- Lower Limit – 18 years
- Upper Limit – 27 years
- If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for BHEL Jhansi Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Class 10 Mark Sheet
- Class 12 Mark Sheet
- ITI Certificate
- Diploma Certificate
- NCVT Certificate
- Engineering Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for BHEL Jhansi Recruitment:-
The applications must be filled online from the official website. The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website www.hwr.bhel.com
- You must first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start&New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for BHEL Jhansi Recruitment:-
No application fee will be charged from any of the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – No fee
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – No fee
Salary details for BHEL Jhansi Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited and other amenities will also be included.
- Trade Apprentice – Rs 7,700
- Technical Apprentice – Rs 8,000
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs 9,000
BHEL Jhansi Recruitment Application Date:-
- Application Opening Date: 16th October 2022
- Application Closing Date: 31st October 2022
- Exam Date: 12th November 2022
Selection Process for BHEL Jhansi Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited. An online examination will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Interview and Document Verification will also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
Syllabus Pattern for BHEL Jhansi Recruitment
The applying candidates will have to appear for a Computer Based Online Examination. It will be done to test the aptitude and the knowledge of the candidate in the relevant field. The syllabus will consist of four subjects and technical knowledge. The syllabus is given below.
- Numerical Ability
- Logical Reasoning
- General Awareness
- Professional Knowledge
Exam Pattern for BHEL Jhansi Recruitment
The candidates will be shortlisted based on the marks obtained in the computer based online test. The selected candidates will be called for Interview and Document Verification. The pattern of the exam is given below:
- English – 25 questions 25 marks
- Numerical Ability – 25 questions 25 marks
- Logical Reasoning – 25 questions 25 marks
- General Awareness – 25 questions 25 marks
- Professional Knowledge- 50 questions 50 marks
- Total Questions – 150
- Total Marks – 150
- Time Duration – 120 minutes
- Negative Marking – No negative
Application Link for BHEL Jhansi Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
- Official PDF: – BHEL Jhansi Recruitment 2022
- Official Website: – www.hwr.bhel.com
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Tea Board Junior Microbiologist Recruitment 2022
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2022
WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2022
SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022
NTPC Executive Recruitment 2022
AIESL Trainee Recruitment 2022
Important FAQ’S for BHEL Jhansi Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the BHEL Jhansi Recruitment posts?
- 76 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for BHEL Jhansi Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 31st October 2022.
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?
- Class 10/Class 12/ITI/Diploma/NCVT/Engineering.