BECIL Recruitment – Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL), under the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment of various Data Entry Operator, Data Analyst, Social Media Analyst and others. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their Graduate/B.Tech/P.G/ MBA can apply for this job recruitment. Applications mustbe made offline by downloading the application form from the official website of www.becil.com and sending it to a specific address.
There are a total of 160 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Walk in Interview and document verification. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 29thSeptember2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc. is explained in this article.
BECIL Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Name of the Posts: Data Entry Operator, Data Analyst, Social Media Analyst and others
- No. of Vacancy: 160
- Eligibility: Graduate/B.Tech/P.G/MBA
- Application End Date: 29th September 2022
- Location: Madhya Pradesh
- Pay Scale: Rs 8,000 – Rs 1,00,000
- Application Mode: Offline
- Selection Process: Walk in Interview
- Official Website: www.becil.com
Vacancy Details for the BECIL Recruitment:-
There are multiple vacancies under the Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited for various Data Entry Operator, Data Analyst, Social Media Analyst and others. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Total Vacancy: 160
- Data Entry Operator/Office Boy – 50
- Data Analyst/Social Media Analyst – 50
- Research Associate/Content Writer – 10
- Associate Consultant/Creative Content writer/Graphic Designer/Video Editor – 30
- Consultant/Sr. Content Writer – 05
- Sr. Consultant/Project Lead – 05
- Principal Consultant/Project Manager – 10
Eligibility Criteria for the BECIL Recruitment: –
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
The applicant must have the following education qualification:
- Candidates must have completed their Graduation/B.Tech/P.G/MBA with minimum 55% marks from any recognized Board or University
The candidates must be within the given age limit below:
- Lower Limit – 18 years
- Upper Limit – 35 years
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the BECIL Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Class 10 Mark Sheet
- Class 12 Mark Sheet
- Graduation Certificate
- Post-Graduation Certificate
- B.Tech Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the BECIL Recruitment:-
The applications must be submitted offline by downloading the application form from the official website.The procedure to apply is:
- Download the application form from the website www.becil.com
- Read the instruction carefully,
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Put in all the relevant details,
- Submit your Resume,
- Submit your copies of Education qualifications
- Submit your documents
- Make payment via Demand Draft
- Send it to the address:
- Palash Residency – MP Tourism, Near 45 Bungalow,
- T.T Nagar, Bhopal – 462003
Application Fee for the BECIL Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged from the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – Rs 590
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – Rs 295
Salary details for BECIL Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited and other amenities will also be included.
- Data Entry Operator/Office Boy – Rs 8,000 – Rs 10,000
- Data Analyst/Social Media Analyst – Rs 15,000 – Rs 20,000
- Research Associate/Content Writer – Rs 25,000 – Rs 40,000
- Associate Consultant/Creative Content writer/Video Editor – Rs 40,000 – Rs 60,000
- Consultant/Sr. Content Writer – Rs 60,000 – Rs 80,000
- Sr. Consultant/Project Lead – Rs 80,000 – Rs 1,00,000
- Principal Consultant/Project Manager –Rs 1,00,000
BECIL Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 19th September 2022
- Application Closing Date: 29th September 2022
Selection Process for BECIL Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited. A Shortlisting based on merit will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Walk in Interview and Document Verification will be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Walk in Interview
- Document Verification
BECIL Recruitment Application Link:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for BECIL Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the BECIL Recruitment posts?
- 160 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for BECIL Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 29th September 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?