BECIL Recruitment – Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL), under the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment of Upper Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator and other posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their bachelor’s degree can apply for this job recruitment.
Applications mustbe made online from the official website of www.becil.com. There are a total of 12 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 29th September 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
Details of BECIL Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)
- Types of Job: Central Government
- Name of the Posts: Upper Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator and others
- No. of Vacancy: 12
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree
- Application End Date: 29th September 2022
- Location: Guwahati, Assam
- Pay Scale: Rs 17,752 – Rs 33,481
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Written Test, Skill Test and Interview
- Official Website: www.becil.com
Vacancy Details for the BECIL Recruitment:-
There are multiple vacancies under the Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited, variousUpper Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator and other posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Total Vacancy: 12
- Upper Division Clerk – 02
- Data Entry Operator – 01
- Storekeeper – 02
- Cashier – 01
- Accounts Assistant – 01
- Junior Admin Officer – 02
- Junior Accounts Officer – 01
- Assistant Stores Officer – 02
Eligibility Criteria for the BECIL Recruitment: –
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
The applicant must have the following education qualification:
- Candidates must have passed Graduation degree or bachelor’s degree or Diploma from any recognized university.
- Lower Limit – 21 years
- Upper Limit – 45 years
- If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the BECIL Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Class 10 Mark Sheet
- Class 12 Mark Sheet
- Graduation Certificate
- Diploma Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the BECIL Recruitment:-
The applications must be filled online from the official website.The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website www.becil.com
- You must first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start&New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Pay the Application fee
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for the BECIL Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged from the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – Rs 750
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – Rs 450
Salary details for BECIL Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited and other amenities will also be included.
- Upper Division Clerk – Rs 19,308
- Data Entry Operator – Rs 17,752
- Storekeeper – Rs 17,752
- Cashier – Rs 17,752
- Accounts Assistant – Rs 17,752
- Junior Admin Officer – Rs 33,481
- Junior Accounts Officer – Rs 33,481
- Assistant Stores Officer – Rs 33,481
BECIL Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
|Application Opening Date:||12th September 2022|
|Application Closing Date:||29th September 2022|
Selection Process for BECIL Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited. An online based Written Exam and skill test will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Interview will also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
Syllabus Details for BECIL Recruitment:-
An entrance examination will be conducted to check the aptitude of the applicant. Candidates will be shortlisted based on merit and marks obtained in theentrance test. The syllabus of the test is given below:
- Logical Reasoning
- General Knowledge
Exam Pattern for BECIL Recruitment:-
An objective type test will be conducted for all the applying candidates which will consist of four subjects. The candidates will be called for skill test based on the marks obtainedin the exam. The pattern of the exam is given below:
- English, Mathematics, Logical Reasoning, General Knowledge- 90 questions 90 marks
- Total Questions – 90
- Total Marks – 90
- Time Duration – 90 minutes
- Negative marking – 0.25 mark
- Computer Typing Speed – 35 wpm in English and 30 wpm in Hindi – 10 minutes
Application Link for the BECIL Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
- Official PDF: – BECIL Recruitment 2022
- Official Website: – www.becil.com
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Tea Board Junior Microbiologist Recruitment 2022
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2022
WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2022
SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022
NTPC Executive Recruitment 2022
AIESL Trainee Recruitment 2022
Important FAQ’S for BECIL Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the BECIL Recruitment posts?
- 12 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for BECIL Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 29th September 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?
- Bachelor’s Degree