BECIL Recruitment – Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL), the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment for the post of various Manager, Data Entry Operator, Engineer, Executive and others. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their Class 12/Graduation/B.E/B.Tech/MBBS can apply for this job recruitment. Applications must be made online from the official website of www.becil.comand by paying an application fee for the same.
There are a total of 23 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Interview and Medical Examination. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 22nd August 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
Details of BECIL Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)
- Types of Job: Central Government
- Name of the Posts: Manager, Data Entry Operator, Engineer, Executive and others
- No. of Vacancy: 23
- Eligibility: Class 12/Graduation/B.E/B.Tech/MBBS
- Application End Date: 22nd August 2022
- Location: Mumbai – Maharashtra
- Pay Scale: Rs 25,000 – Rs 60,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Interview and Medical Test
- Official Website: www.becil.com
Vacancy Details for the BECIL Recruitment:-
There are Total 23 vacancies under the Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited for various posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Manager (ERP System) – 01
- Network Engineer – 01
- Application Support Engineer – 01
- Public Relations Executive (PRE) – 01
- IT Executive – 02
- Medical Officer – 02
- Nurse – 02
- Admin Assistant – 03
- Driver – 01
- Data Entry Operator – 07
- Medical Attendant – 02
Eligibility Criteria for the BECIL Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
The applicant must have the following education qualification:
- Manager (ERP System) – B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science with 55% marks and 3 years of experience
- Network Engineer – Degree in Electronics/Communication with 5 years of experience
- Application Support Engineer – Graduate in any discipline with 3 years of experience
- Public Relations Executive (PRE) – Master’s in Journalism and 3 years of experience
- IT Executive – Degree in IT or Computer Science and 2 years of experience
- Medical Officer – MBBS Degree with 1 year of experience
- Nurse – Diploma in Nursing
- Admin Assistant – Graduate/Post-graduate with 55% marks
- Driver – Class 12 passed
- Data Entry Operator – Graduate in any discipline with 55% marks
- Medical Attendant – Passed Class 12 with Diploma in Pharmacy and 2 years of experience
- Upper Limit – 40 years
- If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the BECIL Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Diploma Certificate
- Class 12 Mark Sheet
- MBBS Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the BECIL Recruitment:-
The applications must be filled online from the official website.The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website www.becil.com
- You must first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start&New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for the BECIL Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged from all the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – Rs 750/-
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – Rs 450/-
Salary details for BECIL Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited and other amenities will also be included.
- Manager (ERP System) – Rs 75,000 – Rs 1,00,000
- Network Engineer – Rs 50,000 – Rs 60,000
- Application Support Engineer – Rs 45,000 – Rs 55,000
- Public Relations Executive (PRE) – Rs 50,000 – Rs 60,000
- IT Executive – Rs 40,000 – Rs 50,000
- Medical Officer – Rs 40,000
- Nurse – Rs 30,000 – Rs 35,000
- Admin Assistant – Rs 25,000
- Driver – Rs 25,000 – Rs 30,000
- Data Entry Operator – Rs 20,000 – Rs 22,500
- Medical Attendant –Rs 15,000 – Rs 20,000
BECIL Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 4th August 2022
- Application Closing Date: 22nd August 2022
Selection Process for BECIL Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body ofBroadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited. An Interview will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Medical Examination will also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Medical Examination
Application Link for the BECIL Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
|Official PDF: –||Click Here|
|Official Website: –||Click Here|
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Tea Board Junior Microbiologist Recruitment 2022
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2022
WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2022
SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022
NTPC Executive Recruitment 2022
AIESL Trainee Recruitment 2022
Important FAQ’S for BECIL Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the BECIL Recruitment posts?
-23 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for BECIL Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 22nd August 2022.
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?
- Class 12/Graduation/B.E/B.Tech/MBBS