Bank of Baroda Recruitment – Bank of Baroda, under the government of India has launched notifications for the recruitment of Specialist Officers posts. Applicants those who have completed their Graduation, Post Graduation, and CA/CMA can apply for this post from the official website of bankofbaroda.in through the online portal. Candidates belonging to all categories are eligible to apply for these posts. The last date to apply for this is 12th July 2022 and applications post that date will not be accepted. There are a total of 325 posts which are to be filled by the Bank of Baroda by conducting a Written Examination for the eligible candidates.
Every year the government of India invites applicants to work for various sectors and creates a great opportunity for the citizens of India. Every details such as age limit, education qualification, selection process, salary, how to apply is explained further in this article.
Details of Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Bank of Baroda
- Types of Job: Govrt Jobs
- Name of the Posts: Specialist Officers
- No of Vacancy: 325 posts
- Eligibility: Graduation degree
- Application End Date: 12th July 2022
- Location: Across India
- Age Limit: 25 – 42 years
- Experience: Min experience 4 years
- Pay Scale: Rs 48,170 – Rs 89,800
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Written Exam / Interview. Document Verification
- Official Website: www.bankofbaroda.in
Vacancy Details for the Bank of Baroda Recruitment:-
Bank of Baroda has released 325 vacancies for the various trainee posts and candidates from all categories are eligible to apply for this. The breakup of the posts category wise is given as:
- Relationship Manager – 175/-
- Credit Analyst – 150/-
Eligibility Criteria for the Bank of Baroda Recruitment:-
The posts are available for the citizens of India and education qualification as well as age limit is necessary to apply for this post. The eligibility criteria are given below:
Education qualification is very important for this job recruitment. Candidates should have a Graduation / Post Graduation Degree from a recognized University.
Age Limit: –
Candidates must fall within the maximum age limit given below for these posts
- Minimum – 25 years
- Maximum – 45 years
Age Relaxation: –
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years (Maybe). 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the Bank of Baroda Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess certain documents to fill the application form. Unavailability of documents might lead to the termination of the application. Required documents are:
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Graduation Degree Certificate
- Master Degree Certificate
- CA/CMA Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Scanned Signature (10kb – 20kb)
Application Process for Bank of Baroda Recruitment:-
The applications for the Bank of Baroda Recruitment various posts are open and the eligible and interested candidates will have to visit the official website and apply online. An application fee will be charged which needs to be paid via Net Banking or Debit/Credit cards.
- Go to the official website www.bankofbaroda.in
- You have to first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Click the Apply Now Button.
- Read the instructions carefully
- Then, fill up the all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph
- Upload the scanned signature
- Upload the required documents
- Download & save this file
- Pay online the application fee
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for Bank of Baroda Recruitment:-
A fee will be charged from all the applicants who are applying for the post.
- Candidate from General/EWS/ OBC – Rs.600/-
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/ Women /PWD – Rs.100/-
Salary details for Bank of Baroda Recruitment:-
The selected candidates will be paid on the basis of monthly remunerations by the India Rare Earths Limited. They will also enjoy lots of allowances after qualifying for the post.
- Rs.48,170 – Rs.89,800/-
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Application date:-
The Important date for Bank of Baroda Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 22nd June 2022
- Application Closing Date: 12th July 2022
Selection Process for the Bank of Baroda Recruitment:-
The selection of the candidates will be a four way process. Applicants will have to qualify for all the level to be selected for the job. Final selection will be on the basis of merit done by the organizing body.
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
Syllabus Details for the Bank of Baroda Recruitment:-
The entrance exam will be conducted in two phases to test the aptitude and knowledge of the candidate. The syllabus is given below:
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Professional Knowledge
- Time Duration – 150 minutes
Application Link for the Bank of Baroda Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
|Official PDF: –||Click Here|
|Official Website: –||Click Here|
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Tea Board Junior Microbiologist Recruitment 2022
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2022
WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022
Important FAQ’S for the Bank of Baroda Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the Bank of Baroda Recruitment posts?
- 325 Vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 12th July 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?