Assam University Recruitment for Teaching & Non Teaching Posts: A great opportunity for candidates who are looking for Government job. Assam University has published an advertisement on their official website at www.aus.ac.in for filling up 25 vacancy. Name of the vacant posts are Teaching & Non Teaching. Eligible candidates who are interested to join may apply through the prescribed format of application form within 13.09.2017. If you are interested to know more about Assam University Recruitment for Teaching & Non Teaching Posts, read below for detailed information.
Summary of Assam University Recruitment for Teaching & Non Teaching Posts
Organization: Assam University
Posts Details: Teaching & Non Teaching
A. Teaching Posts: 18
1. Assistant – 01 Post
2. Hindi Translator – 01 Post
3. Junior Engineer – 01 Post
4. Upper Division Clerk – 01 Post
5. Laboratory Assistant – 02 Posts
6. Lower Division Clerk – 03 Posts
7. Library Attendant – 03 Posts
8. Laboratory Attendant – 06 Posts
B. Non Teaching Posts: 07
9. Deputy Registrar – 01 Post
10. Assistant Registrar – 01 Post
11. Section Officer – 02 Posts
12. Personal Assistant – 01 Post,
13. Lower Division Clerk – 01 Post
14. Laboratory Attendant – 01 Post
Age: Below 50 years
Educational Qualification: Graduate
Closing Date: 13.09.2017
Detailed Information About Assam University Recruitment for Teaching & Non Teaching Posts
1. Assistant: Candidates should Possess Graduate from any recognized University in any subject, with certificate course in computer application from any recognized university or Institute.
2. Hindi Translator: Candidates should Possess Masters Degree of a recognized University in Hindi/ English with English/ Hindi as a main/ optional subject at degree level from any recognized University or Institute.
3. Junior Engineer: Candidates should Possess 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from any recognized University or Institute.
For more details about Education Qualification read the full advertisement given below.
As on 13.09.2017 Aandidates age should be not above 35 years for S.No-01, 10, 11, 30 years for S.No-02, 32 years for S.No-03, 04, 28 years for S.No-05, 06, 07, 08, 12, 13, 14 & 50 years for S.No – 09.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/ Skill test/ Viva – Voice.
Candidates required to pay Rs. 500/- for General & OBC Candidates, Rs. 100/- as postal expenses for SC, ST, PWD category in the form of demand draft drawn in favour of Finance Officer, Assam University, Silchar payable at UCO Bank, Silchar (Branch Code 2005) or State Bank of India, Dargakona (Branch Code 14260).
Candidates are required to apply through prescribed format(which is given with the official notification) within 13.09.2017. I personally suggest don’t wait for the last date, should apply as early as possible.
How to apply step by step guide:
1. At first xerox and attested the following documents which shall be attached with the application form:
a. Educational qualification certificate
b. Age proof certificate
c. Caste certificate if applicable
d. Voter Card etc for verification of citizenship
e. Recent passport size photograph
f. One envelope for sending application
Duly filled in application along with supporting documents required should be sent to the address given below on or before 13.09.2017.
The Registrar, Assam University
Raja Rammohan Roy Administrative Building
Recruitment Cell, Silchar– 788011
Note: I want to inform to the all eligible candidates to read the official advertisement very carefully about Assam University Recruitment for Teaching & Non Teaching Posts before the final submission of application form.