Assam PSC Recruitment – Assam Public Service Commission, the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment for the post of Veterinary Officer / Block Veterinary Officer posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their Bachelor’s Degree, can apply for this job recruitment. Applications must be made online from the official website of www.apsc.nic.in
There are a total of 162 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on the qualifying marks in the Interview. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 26th August 2022and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Assam Public Service Commission can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
Details of Assam PSC Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
- Advert No: 13/2022
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Name of the Posts: Veterinary Officer / Block Veterinary Officer
- No. of Vacancy: 162 posts
- Eligibility: B.V.Sc & A.H
- Application Start Date: 26th July 2022
- Application End Date: 26th August 2022
- Location: Across India
- Pay Scale: Rs.30,000 – 1,10,000/-
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Interview
- Official Website: www.apsc.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for Assam PSC Recruitment: –
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
- The Candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam. Applicants must have a Degree in Bachelor of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science (B.V.Sc & A.H) from any recognized university.
- Lower Limit – 21 years
- Upper Limit – 38 years
- If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Vacancy Details for Assam PSC Recruitment:-
There are total 162 vacancies under the Assam Public Service Commission for various Apprentice posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Veterinary Officer / Block Veterinary Officer – 162 posts
Documents Required for Assam PSC Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Diploma Certificate
- Last Qualification Certificate
- Experience Certificate (If Had)
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for Assam PSC Recruitment:-
The applications must be filled online from the official website.The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website apsc.nic.in.
- You must first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for the Assam PSC Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged from any of the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – Rs.250/-
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – Rs.150/-
Salary details for Assam PSC Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by Assam Public Service Commission and other amenities will also be included.
- Pay Scale: Rs.30,000 – 1,10,000/-
Assam PSC Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 26.07.2022
- Application Closing Date: 26.08.2022
Selection Process for Assam PSC Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of Assam Public Service Commission. Candidates will be selected based on the marks obtained in the qualifying degree/diploma examination followed by an Interview which will be conducted for all the applying candidates for the final selection.
Application Link for the Assam PSC Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Tea Board Junior Microbiologist Recruitment 2022
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2022
WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2022
SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022
NTPC Executive Recruitment 2022
AIESL Trainee Recruitment 2022
Important FAQ’S for Assam PSC Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the Assam PSC Recruitment posts?
- 162 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for Assam PSC Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 26th August 2022.
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?
- Bachelor degree