Asansol District Hospital Recruitment – It will recruit the candidates on central Government Basis. Asansol District Hospital Interview will be conducted for selection of eligible candidates for Asansol District Hospital Stipendiary House Staff Vacancy. ADH has invited 10 vacancy to recruit the mentioned below posts. All shortlisted candidates will be appointed at this District Hospital. Candidates have to apply on the official Website www.wbhealth.gov.in. Their age should be in 45 years. Candidate must have a Degree of MBBS to apply this job.
Applicants have to pay required application fee with online mode on the official website Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
Details of Asansol District Hospital Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name: Asansol District Hospital
- Types of Job: Govrt Job
- Name of the Posts: Stipendiary House Staff
- Memo No: ADH/ASL/906
- No. Of Vacancy: 10 posts
- Eligibility: MBBS
- Age Limit: Maximum age limit 45 years
- Stipend: Rs.15,000.00 – 30,000.00/-
- Application Start Date: 16.04.2022.
- Application End Date: 06.05.2022.
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Location: Across India
- Selection Process: Walk In Interview
- Official Website: www.wbhealth.gov.in
Asansol District Hospital Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have check the Education Details,age limit, & age relaxation details before applying. Details are given below:
- Candidates must be a MBBS Degree from any of the recognized University.
- The candidate’s maximum age limit is 18 – 45 years.
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years (Maybe). 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Vacancy Details of Asansol District Hospital Recruitment
ADH are wants to recruit 10 vacancy for the various posts. The full Details are given below:
- Stipendiary House Staff – 10
Documents Required for the ADH Recruitment
Few documents are very important to apply for this job recruitment. The candidates need to upload their required documents at the time of applying.
- Aadhar Card
- Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Age Certificate
- Last Qualification Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Scanned Photograph
- Mobile No
- All Certificate
Application process of Asansol District Hospital Recruitment
- Go to the Official Website www.wbhealth.gov.in
- Find the advertisement link & click the advertisement
- A Notification will open
- Read it & check the Eligibility
- Download the application form
- Fill up the form correctly
- & Submit the application Form.
Application Fee of Asansol District Hospital Recruitment
Check the notification for Application Fee.
Salary Details for Asansol District Hospital Recruitment
- Pay Scale: Rs.15,000.00 – 30,000.00/-
Asansol District Hospital Recruitment Application Date:
The Important date for ADH Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 16.04.2022
- Application Closing Date: 06.05.2022
Selection Process for the Asansol District Hospital Recruitment
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organising body on the basis of various rounds. & Selection process will be 3 process. All Details of the selection are mentioned below . Plz Check the Details. Candidates will have to qualify for these to be eligible to get this job.
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
Application Link for Asansol District Hospital Recruitment
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
|Official PDF||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Important FAQ’S of Asansol District Hospital Recruitment
- How many vacancies are there for the This Recruitment posts?
- 10 vacancis are realesed.
- When is the End date to apply for This Job?
- The application will end on 6th May.
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this Job?