Dr.B R Ambedkar Scholarship:-
Dr. B R Ambedkar scholarship was first introduced by the Ministry of Social Justice. Students willing to pursue pre-matric and post-matric studies can apply for this Scholarship through the online portal. This scholarship scheme was developed for the students of Punjab, who are economically backward and unable to support their education. The B R Ambedkar scholarship aims to promote education by financially helping the backward class students. A skill development center is also developed for the Dalits to prepare for the competitive examinations.
This scholarship scheme was proposed and finalized on the occasion of Valmiki Jayanti. The chief minister of Punjab had ensured that the backward class students would be given higher education free of cost. This scholarship scheme had no financial contribution from the Central government. This scholarship program provides a 100% fee waiver for the SC category students. The Institutions will give free education to eligible students with subsidies from the government.
The Punjab govt encourages the students so that they can continue their future education and do something good to earn their living. The students also had an amount to buy their books and uniform. I try to give all details of this Scholarship. Please check the website for more details.
Details of Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship:-
- Scholarship Name:- Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship
- Organization:- Ministry of Social Justice
- Apply mode:- Online
- Website:- www.scholarships.gov.in
- Moto:- Scholarship providing financially to the backward students.
- Type of this Scholarship:- Based on Meri
• The student must be a permanent citizen of Punjab.
• Students should belong to the Scheduled Caste category.
• Total Family Income from all sources should not be more than 2 lakh.
• Applicants must be studying in classes 1-10 or 11 and 12, ITI, graduation, post-graduation, M.phill, and Ph.D. programs.
• The candidates must have their aadhar card and caste or category certificate.
•The candidates must have their aadhar card and caste or category certificate.
• Income Certificate of the Family
• Aadhar Card
• Bank AC Details
• Caste certificate
• Higher Secondary Result
• Fee Receipt of Current Institution
• Student’s Photograph
How to Apply for Ambedkar Scholarship:-
At First Click on the Official website www.scholarships.gov.in
Click on Scholarship
Click on New Registration Options
Now fill the all required information in the Application Form
Attach all the Documents Required
Enter your mobile no & Email id
Click on Submit Button
The application Has Been Generated. Save this for Future Use
If you have any query or any Scholarship Releated Problem, you can call our toll free number – 1800-137-0015. or Email us – firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to renew your Scholarship, then you have to go to our official website, then you have to log in your id, Give all the required details then can apply for a Scholarship.
• Students of classes 1-8 are given Rs 1000 per student for ten months.
• Students of class 9-10 are provided Rs 1500 per student for ten months.
• Students of 11 and 12, ITI, Diploma, Polytechnic are given Rs 380 for hostellers and Rs 230 for non-hostellers per month for ten months.
• Students of B.A, B.Sc, B.Com are provided Rs 570 for hostellers and Rs 300 for non-hostellers per month for ten months.
• Graduate and postgraduate students in nursing, pharmacy, LLB, BFS, Mass comm are awarded Rs 820 for hostellers and Rs 530 for non-hostellers per month for ten months.
• Ph.D., M.phill, Medical, Engineering, Fashion, Agriculture, Management, etc., students are given Rs 1200 for hostellers and Rs 550 for non-hostellers per month for ten months.
Official Scholarship Website:- www.scholarships.gov.in
Dr. B R Ambedkar scholarship Post is one of the most trending Scholarships today. All candidates who have the desire qualification and age as per official notification can apply. Here in this article, I have tried to cover all the details like age/qualification / how to apply and other more details. You can communicate with us through the comment section if you have any questions or suggestions, or opinions.
- How can Be checked Dr. B R Ambedkar Scholarship?
- Go to the Online portal www.scholarships.gov.in & click on the “Track Application,” & follow the instructions.
- How can I apply?
- You can apply online.
- Who can apply for this Scholarship?
- Students who are living in Punjab state & financially backward can apply for this Scholarship.
- How can I take this scholarship amount?
- This amount will be given to your Bank Ac
- Which category can apply for this post?
- All categories can apply.