AIIMS Sr Resident Recruitment : All India Institute of Medical Sciences invites application from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Senior Resident post. The official of AIIMS arrange a walk in interview for hiring the candidates for Senior Resident under the different department of AIIMS namely Anatomy, ENT, Dermatology, Paediatrics, Radiology, Physiology, Microbiology & others on tenure basis. According to the notification, the interview will be held at AIIMS, Kalyani. Thus, the interested candidates may appear for the interview on a specified date and location.
AIIMS Sr Resident Recruitment
|Name of the Organization
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences
|AIIMS Sr Resident Recruitment 2024
|No of seats
|Place of Posting
|not exceeding 45 Years
|Open date of Registration
|End date of Registration
|Rs. 15600 – 39100/- per month
Required Eligibility Norms : AIIMS Sr Resident Recruitment
Essential Academic Qualification :
- Candidates have MDS/MD/MS/DNB Degree from a NMC/DCI recognised Institute.
- MD or Master Degree in Hospital administration from a recognised institute
Essential Age Required :
The age of the candidates should not be exceed 45 years.
Age Relaxation :
|PWBD/ Ex – Serviceman
|Upper Age Limit
Vacancy Structure : AIIMS Sr Resident Recruitment
Name of the post : Senior Resident
No of vacancies : 73
Application Fee :
Application Procedures :
- Visit the official website.
- Download the application form
- Fill up the application form with necessary details.
- Attach all the documents and deposit fee.
- Carry the application form at the time of interview .
- Interview will be held on 26-12-2024.
|Date of publication of Job Advertisement
|To be announced soon
Job Title : Senior Resident
Pay scale : Rs. 15600 – 39100/- per month plus GP 6600
- The selection will be made on a basis of Interview