AIIMS Recruitment – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Raebareli, under the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment for the post of various Senior Resident posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their Postgraduate, M.D, M.S, MBBS, BDScan apply for this job recruitment. Applications must be made offline by downloading the application form from the official website of www.aiimsrbl.edu.in/recruitments.phpand sending it to a specific address.
There are a total of 41 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Walk in Interview. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 16th August 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Raebareli Can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
Details of AIIMS Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Raebareli
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Name of the Posts: Senior Residents
- No. of Vacancy: 41
- Eligibility: Post Graduate, M.D, M.S, MBBS, BDS
- Application End Date: 16th August
- Location: Raebareli, Uttar Pradesh
- Pay Scale: Rs 67,700
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Walk in Interview
- Official Website: www.aiimsrbl.edu.in/recruitments.php
Vacancy Details for the AIIMS Recruitment:-
There are total 41 vacancies under the All India Institute of Medical Sciences for various Senior Residents posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Anaesthesiology – 03
- Biochemistry – 01
- Dentistry – 01
- Dermatology – 01
- Medicine – 06
- Microbiology – 02
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology – 03
- Ophthalmology – 02
- Paediatrics – 03
- Psychiatry – 01
- Radiology – 03
- Surgery – 06
- Transfusion – 03
Eligibility Criteria for the AIIMS Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
The applicant must have the following education qualification:
- Candidates must have completed MBBS, BDS, Post-Graduation, MD, MS from any recognized University.
- Lower Limit – 18 years
- Upper Limit – 45 years
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the AIIMS Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- MBBS Certificate
- Class 12 Mark Sheet
- Experience Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the AIIMS Recruitment:-
The applications must be submitted offline by downloading the application form from the official website.The procedure to apply is:
- Download the application form from the website www.aiimsrbl.edu.in/recruitments.php
- Read the instruction carefully,
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Put in all the relevant details,
- Submit your Resume,
- Submit your copies of Education qualifications
- Submit your documents
- Make payment via Demand Draft
- Send it to the address:
- Senior Administrative Officer (Recruitment Cell), All India Institute of Medical Sciences 2nd Floor, medical College Block, Munshiganj, Dalmau Road, Raebareli – 229405
Application Fee for the AIIMS Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged from all of the candidates.
- Candidates from General / OBC / EWS – Rs 1000
- Candidates belonging to the SC /ST / PWD / Women – Rs 800
Salary details for AIIMS Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by All India Institute of Medical Sciences and other amenities will also be included.
- Pay Scale: Rs 67,700
AIIMS Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 23rd July 2022
- Application Closing Date: 16th August 2022
- Interview Date: 16th August 2022
Selection Process for AIIMS Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body ofAll India Institute of Medical Sciences. A Walk in Interview will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Document Verificationwill also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Walk in Interview
- Document Verification
Application Link for th AIIMS Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
|Official PDF: –||Click Here|
|Official Website: –||Click Here|
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Tea Board Junior Microbiologist Recruitment 2022
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2022
WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2022
SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022
NTPC Executive Recruitment 2022
AIESL Trainee Recruitment 2022
Important FAQ’S for AIIMS Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the AIIMS Recruitment posts?
-41 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for AIIMS Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 16th August 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?
- Post Graduate, M.D, M.S, MBBS, BDS