AIIMS Bathinda Recruitment : For the role of Senior Resident, The All India Institute of Medical Science is required qualified candidates for a period of 1 years. They invite online application in prescribed format through google form. A total number of 158 eligible candidates will be hired in the different department of AIIMS under Govt of India Residency Scheme. The online application process started on 5th September 2023 and will run through 24th September 2023. To avoid any technical issues, candidates can submit their AIIMS Bathinda Recruitment 2023 application before the last date.
AIIMS Bathinda Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||All India Institute of Medical Science|
|Job Name||AIIMS Bathinda Recruitment 2023|
|Job Title||Senior Resident|
|No of seats||158|
|Place of Posting||Bathinda|
|Age limit||Not exceeding 45 Years|
|Required Qualification||MD/ DM/ DNB/ MS|
|Starting date of application||5th September 2023|
|Final Date of application||24th September 2023|
|Salary||Rs. 67700 per month|
Required Eligibility Norms : AIIMS Bathinda Recruitment
Essential Academic Qualification :
- Medical qualification included in the 1st schedule or 2nd schedule or part ii of the third schedule to the Indian medical council act 1956.
- candidates should hold MD/ MS/ DNB Degree in relevant subject from a recognised University.
- Candidates must be registered with state/ central medical council.
Essential Age Required :
- Maximum age of the candidates should not be more than – 45 Years
Age Relaxation :
|Category||SC/ ST||OBC||PWBD/ Ex – Serviceman|
|Upper Age Limit||5 Years||3 Years||10 Years|
Vacancy Structure : AIIMS Bathinda Recruitment
|Name of the category||No of post|
Application Fee :
|Category||SC/ ST||OBC/ General/ EWS||PWBD|
|Application Fee||Rs. 500||Rs. 1000||Exempted|
Application Procedures :
- Candidates must download the google form.
- Fill out the application form with required information.
- Then take a print out of the submitted form and should be send to the below mention address by speed of registered post before 25.09.2023.
- The application should be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _________DEPT OF _______..
“The recruitment cell , ground floor, administrative block, Mandi Dabwali road, AIIMS, Bathinda, 151001, Punjab”
|Starting date of application||Last date of application|
|15th September 2023||24th September 2023|
Salary / Pay Scale
|Name of trade||Salary|
|Senior Resident||Rs. 67700/- per month in the pay matrix level 11 as per 7th CPC plus NPA|
- The selection will be done a basis of Written test and interview
Important Link Section
FAQs – AIIMS Bathinda Recruitment
Q. How many seats are allotted for AIIMS Bathinda Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. A total 158 seats are allotted for the Senior Resident post.
Q. What is the last date of application for AIIMS Bathinda Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. The last date of application for this recruitment is 24th September 2023
Q. What is the application fee ?
Ans. Candidates belong to SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs. 500, PwBD Candidates are exempted from paying the application fee and other category candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/-