ADA Recruitment : This a great opportunity for job seekers. Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) invites all eligible candidates to apply for 14 posts. Here the candidates will be appointed as Assistants and Stenographers. The application process for ADA Recruitment started on 21 December, 2022 and the last date for submission of the application form is 31 January, 2023. It is a good and respectable job. Various information about ADA Recruitment like Age criteria, educational background, application fee, vacancy details, salary, selection process, how to apply, important dates, official employment notification, and other details are discussed in detail below. Candidates can easily download the employment notification from the link given in the below links section. Stay connected with our website for other job news.
|Conducted By||Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA)|
|Recruitment Name||ADA Recruitment 2023|
|Job Role||Assistant, Stenographer|
|No. of Vacancy||14|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-|
|Age Limit||Maximum 30 years|
|Qualification||Graduation Degree, Diploma|
|Application Mode||Online, Submission Offline|
Important Details about ADA
1. ADA is known to the public as the Aeronautical Development Agency.
2. ADA (Aeronautical Development Agency) was formed in 1984.
3. Its headquarters are located in Bengaluru.
4. The name of the official website of ADA is – www.ada.gov.in
5. It is under the Department of Defence Research and Development.
Eligibility Criteria of ADA Recruitment
Graduation Degree in Commerce/arts/Science/Business Management/Business Administration from a recognized University/Institute
Graduation Degree in Science/Arts/Commerce/Business Management/Business Administration from a recognized university with Diploma in Commercial Practice/Secretarial conducted by any Government recognized Institution or equivalent having Shorthand and Typewriting as part of the curriculum
Desirable – A Certificate course in Computer skills like MS-Work, Excel, E-Mail, PowerPoint, Internet, etc. for routine office work
Age Criteria –
The maximum age limit for application is 30 years.
Age Relaxation –
Age relaxation will be arranged as per the rules and regulations of the Government of India.
|Name of Posts||No. of Vacancy|
Check the official notification to know about the application fee.
Application Process of ADA Recruitment
1. Visit the official website of ADA or click on the link provided by us.
2. Complete the registration process.
3. Fill out the form carefully with the correct information.
4. Enter the correct e-mail ID and mobile number of the applicant while filling the form.
5. Once the form is filled upload all the documents asked to be uploaded.
6. Review the fillup form once.
7. Submit the application fee if required.
8. Now click on the ‘Final submit & Lock’ option and submit the application form.
9. Take a printout of the application form.
10. Now the application form along with the self-attested documents should be sent to the address given in the recruitment notification.
11. Address :- Joint Director (A&E), Aeronautical Development Agency, Vibhuthipura, Marathahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560037
Salary of ADA Recruitment
Employees will be paid Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/- as salary.
Eligible candidates will be selected in ADA Recruitment based on the –
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
- Documents Verification
|Date of Commencement of Application||21/12/2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||11/01/2023|
|Last Date for receiving a hardcopy of the application||31/01/2023|
|Official Notification Link||GET DETAILS|
|Apply Online||GET DETAILS|
|Official Website Link||GET DETAILS|
|Bank Jobs||GET DETAILS|
|Reliance Jio Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
Q. In which posts will the applicants be appointed in ADA Recruitment?
Ans – In the ADA Recruitment, the applicants will be appointed to the posts of Assistant, and Stenographer.
Q. How many vacancies have been released from ADA Recruitment?
Ans – 14 vacancies have been released from ADA Recruitment.
Q. How much salary will be given to employees?
Ans – Employees will be paid Rs 25,500 – 81,100/- as salary.
Q. What is the maximum age limit for application?
Ans – Maximum age limit for application is 30 years.