AAI Assistant Recruitment – Airport Authority of India, the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment of Junior Assistant & Senior Assistant posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their 12th / Graduation/Diploma can apply for this job recruitment. Applications must be made online from the official website of www.aai.aero
There are a total of 156 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Written Exam and document verification. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 30th September 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Airport Authority of India can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
Details of AAI Assistant Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Airport Authority of India
- Advert No: SR/01/2022
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Name of the Posts: Junior Assistant & Senior Assistant
- No. of Vacancy: 156 posts
- Eligibility: Min Qualification 12th pass
- Application Start Date: 01st September 2022
- Application End Date: 30th September 2022
- Location: Southern Region
- Age Limit: 18 – 30 years
- Pay Scale: Rs.31,000 – 1,10,000/-
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Written Test, Document Verification
- Official Website: www.aai.aero
Vacancy Details for AAI Assistant Recruitment:-
There are Total 156 vacancies under the Airport Authority of India for various a posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Junior Assistant (Fire Service) – 132
- Junior Assistant (Office) – 10
- Senior Assistant (Accounts) – 13
- Senior Assistant (Official Language) – 1
Eligibility Criteria for the AAI Assistant Recruitment: –
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
Candidate’s should have a Degree in 10th pass / 12th pass / Graduate from a recognized University.
- Lower Limit – 18 years
- Upper Limit – 30 years
- If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the AAI Assistant Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- 10th pass Certificate
- 12th pass certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the AAI Assistant Recruitment:-
The applications must be filled online from the official website.The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website www.aai.aero
- You must first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start&New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for the AAI Assistant Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged from any of the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – Rs.1,000/-
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – No fee
- Charges for health & hygiene arrangements – Rs.90/-
- Candidate’s have to pay the Fee by Online process.
Salary details for AAI Assistant Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid as stipend in monthly basis by Airport Authority of India and other amenities will also be included.
- Pay Scale: Rs.31,000 – 1,10,000/-
AAI Assistant Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 01.09.2022
- Application Closing Date: 30.09.2022
Selection Process for AAI Assistant Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of Airport Authority of India. A Shortlisting based on written test will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Document Verification will also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Written Exam(Computer Based Test)
- Trade Test(Typing)
- Medical Examination
Exam Pattern for AAI Assistant Recruitment:-
- Duration Of Exam – 2 hours
- Subjects – General Knowledge, General Intelligence, General aptitude & English
- Typing Test – Minimum 30 WPM in English or 25 WPM in Hindi
- 100 m Running
- Rope climbing
- Pole climbing Each test carries Max. 20 marks
- 60 m running with a human dummy
- Full ladder climbing
Application Link for the AAI Assistant Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for AAI Assistant Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the AAI Assistant Recruitment posts?
- 156 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for AAI Assistant Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 30th Sep 2022.
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?
- 12th pass.