18252 Various Posts On Railway Recruitment Board: A great opportunity for graduate pass candidates who is willing to join the Railway Department. Government of India, Ministry of Railways, Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has published an advertisement for filling up 18252 vacancies. Eligible candidates who are interested to join the Railway Department may apply online within 25/01/2016. Are you interested to know more about 18252 Various Posts In Railway Recruitment Board !!! If so, read below for detailed information.
Summary of RRB Recruitment 2016 for 18252 Goods Guard, ASM, CA, TA & Other Posts
Organization: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
1. Commercial Apprentice: 703 Posts
2. Traffic Apprentice: 1645 Posts
3. Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk: 127 Posts
4. Goods Guard: 7591 Posts
5. Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist: 1205 Posts
6. Senior Clerk cum Typist: 869 Posts
7. Assistant Station Master: 5942 Posts
8. Traffic Assistant: 166 Posts
9. Senior Time Keeper: 04 Posts
1. Ahmedabad: 1183 Posts
2. Ajmer: 1088 Posts
3. Allahabad: 2864 Posts
4. Bangalore: 610 Posts
5. Bhopal: 1151 Posts
6. Bhubaneswar: 770 Posts
7. Bilaspur: 302 Posts
8. Chandigarh: 304 Posts
9. Chennai: 976 Posts
10. Gorakhpur: 317 Posts
11. Guwahati: 409 Posts
12. Jammu-Srinagar: 171 Posts
13. Kolkata: 1408
14. Malda: 278 Posts
15. Mumbai: 2296 Posts
16. Muzaffarpur: 464 Posts
17. Patna: 714 Posts
18. Ranchi: 562 Posts
19. Secunderabad: 1618 Posts
20. Siliguri: 279 Posts
21. Thiruvananthapuram: 488 Posts
Educational Qualification: Graduation
Age: 18-32 years
Salary: Rs. 5200-34800/- plus Grade Pay
Closing Date: 25/01/2016
Detailed Information About Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Recruitment 2016 for 18252 Various Posts
Candidates must pass Graduation Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent for post 1 to 4, 7, 8, Degree from recognized University or its equivalent with Typing proficiency in English/ Hindi on Computer for post 5, 6, 9.
As on 01/01/2016 applicants age limit should be 18 years to 32 years. Upper age relaxation for SC / ST candidates 5 years, for OBC candidates 3 years and for other reserve category candidates as per the Govt. Rules.
Selection will be made through a Computer Based Test (CBT), Typing Skill Test, medical examination.
The candidates should have to pay a non refundable application fee of Rs. 100/- through Online mode using internet banking or Debit Cards or through Challan in any branch of SBI/ Computerized Post Office Pay-In-Slip. No Application fee required for the SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen/ Persons with Disability/ Women/ Minorities/ Transgender and Economically Backward Classes with annual income less than Rs. 50000/-.
Candidates are required to apply online through the Indian Railway official website at www.indianrailways.gov.in from 26/12/2015 to 25/01/2016. I personally suggest don’t wait for the last date, should apply as early as possible.
How to apply:
1. Go to the RRB website to which the candidate wants to apply
2. Click on “Online/ E-Application” link
3. Click on “New Registration” link
4. Fill in the basic details carefully
5. Follow the instruction & complete the Registration (for getting a Reg. No. & Password)
6. Log in using the Registration No. & Password
7. Fill up all the required details carefully
8. Pay the examination fee
9. Upload a recent passport size photograph & SC/ST certificate (if applicable)
10. After submitting the application, candidates are required to take a print out the revised acknowledgement for records.
⇒ Click here for Official Advertisement ⇐
Note: I suggest to the all candidates that, before applying for the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Recruitment for 18252 Various Posts read the official advertisement carefully.