Police Constable Recruitment for 3057 posts: Government of Manipur has announced a recruitment notice for 3057 constable posts. A great chance to HS / Graduation pass all Indian Citizenship male / female candidates who are looking for a Government Jobs, they can apply for the post of Constable, Rifelman & Others. Applicants can apply offline mode on or before 01/06/2016. If you are interested to Join Police Constable Recruitment for 3057 posts, so do not wait for the last date, apply as early as possible. For more information and application procedure and other related information are mentioned below. Candidates may follow the instructions then apply it.
Details of Police Constable Recruitment for 3057 posts – Apply Offline
Name of the Organisation: Manipur Police
Name of the Post: Constable, Rifleman
Total No. of Posts: 3057
Qualification: HS / Graduation Pass
Age: 18-32 years
Mode of Apply: Offline
Scale of Pay: Rs. 5,200-20,200/- + Grade pay Rs. 2,800/-
Closing Date: 01/06/2016
Eligible Criteria & How to Apply for 3057 Constable Posts Recruitment in Manipur Police
Candidates should have pass Higher Secondary / Graduation from a recognized Board / University.
Candidates age limit should between 18 years to 32 years. Age relaxation for SC / ST Candidates 5 years, 3 years for OBC Candidates and 10 years for PWD candidates and other relaxation as per Government Rules.
How to Apply:
1. First of all candidate need to go to the official website that is manipurpolice.org
2. Must select the appropriate link of the advertisement and read it completely
3. Then applicants who consider themselves they can obtain the application form the Concern SsP and Addl. SsP.
4. After that fill application form as in prescribed manner and must attach all the relevant documents with the form
5. Then submit the applications to their respective employment exchange before the closing date.
Document to be attached with the application form:
1. Attested copies of certificates of caste.
2. Residential certificate.
3. Educational Qualification
4. Age Proof
5. 3 copies of recent colour photograph
Scale of Pay:
Selected candidates should receive their remuneration like Basic pay of Rs. 5,200-20,200/- + Grade pay Rs. 2,800/- with DA, HRA, Medical Facilities, Gratuity, Contributory Provident Fund, Group Personal Accident Insurance Scheme, Leave Encasement, Travel Concession, House Building Advance, Children Education Allowance etc.
Mode of Selection:
Selection Process will be made on the basis of Written Test & Physical Test.
For Male: Height – 167 cms, Chest – normal 77 cms & expanded 82 cms
For Female: Height – 157 cms
Click Here For Download Official Advertisement
Before applying, candidates must have to read the official notification carefully about Police Constable Recruitment for 3057 posts, wherein the application form is accurate.