Constable Recruitment in Karnataka State Police: Karnataka State Police has announced a recruitment notice for the post of 1952 Constable Posts. A great chance to Higher Secondary Pass male & female candidates to apply 1952 Constable Posts. If you are interested to join Karnataka State Police – 1952 Constable Posts, so do not wait for the last date, apply as soon as possible.
Details of Constable Recruitment in Karnataka State Police – 1952 posts
Name of the organization: Karnataka State Police
Name of the post: Constable
Total No. of posts: 1952
- Mysuru City: 367 ( Male-294, Female-73 )
- Hubballi-Dharwad City: 170 ( Male-136, Female-34 )
- Mangaluru City: 169 ( Male-136, Female-33 )
- Bengaluru District: 119 ( Male-96, Female-23 )
- Belagavi City: 355 ( Male-284, Female-71 )
- Chikkamangaluru: 114 ( Male-91, Female-23 )
- Kolar: 45 ( Male-39, Female-09 )
- Devangere: 131 ( Male-105, Female-26 )
- DK, Mangaluru: 162 ( Male-130, Female-32 )
- Shivamogga: 143 ( Male-114, Female-29 )
- Tumakuru: 177 ( Male-142, Female-35 )
Age: 19-27 years
Qualification: Higher Secondary Pass
Starting Date for Online Application: 07/01/2016
Closing Date for Online Application: 05/02/2016
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 06/02/2016
Eligible Criteria & How to Apply for 1952 Constable Recruitment in Karnataka State Police
Education: Candidates should possess PUC, 12th Pass (12th Std-CBSE, ICSE, SSE) or equivalent.
Candidates age limit for the post of Constable have 19-25 years for GM category, 19-27 years for SC, ST, CAT-01, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B category and 19-30 years for Tribal category candidates.
How to Apply: Candidates should apply Online mode by using the official website, i.e. www.ksp.gov.in on or before 05/02/2016 for the post of 1952 Constable Posts.
Before apply candidates should ready the followings documents:
1. Date of Birth certificate
2. Category certificate
3. Valid email id & mobile no.
4. Scanning photograph & signature separately in jpeg, jpg, gif and png format under 250 kb. each.
Candidates should pay the non refundable application fee of Rs. 250/- for GM, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B category and Rs. 100/- for SC, ST & CAT-01 candidates through Bank Challan form in SBI Mysore / SBI Hyderabad only.
Mode of selection: Selection process will be made on the basis of Endurance Test, Physical Standard Test & Written Test.
Endurance Test for 1952 Constable Posts:
For Men: a) 1600 mtr Run in 6.30 minutes. b) Long Jump – 3.80 mtr in 3 chances. c) High Jump – 1.20 mtr in 3 chances d) Shotput 7.26 kg – 5.60 mtr in 3 chances.
For Women: a) 400 mtr Run in 2 minutes b) Long Jump – 2.50 mtr in 3 chances. c) High Jump – 0.90 mtr in 3 chances. d) Shotput 4 kg. – 3.75 mtr in 3 chances.
Physical Standard Test for 1952 Constable Posts:
For Men: a) Height – 168 cms & 155 cms for Tribal candidates. b) Chest – 86 cms (minimum expansion must be 5 cms.)
For Women: a) Height – 157 cms & 150 cms for Tribal. b) Weight – 45 kgs.
Memorandum: Before applying, candidates must have to read the official notification carefully about 1952 Constable Recruitment Posts in Karnataka State Police, wherein the application form is accurate.