CMOH Nadia Recruitment for Lab Technician & Other Posts: A great opportunity for candidates who are looking for Government job in West Bengal. Government of West Bengal, Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH), Nadia has published an advertisement for filling up 69 vacancy. Name of the vacant posts are Medical Office, Lab Technician, Data Entry Operator and more posts. Eligible candidates who are interested to join may apply through the prescribed format of application form within 23.12.2016. If you are interested to know more about CMOH Nadia Recruitment for Lab Technician & Other Posts, read below for detailed information.
Summary of CMOH Nadia Recruitment for Lab Technician & Other Posts
Organization: Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH)
1. Medical Officer – Full Time (NUHM): 07 Posts
2. Lab Technician (NUHM): 07 Posts
3. Medical Officer (MO – DTC) (RNCTP): 01 Post
4. Medical Officer – Medical College (RNCTP): 01 Post
5. Senior Medical Officer, DR – TB Centre (RNCTP): 01 Post
6. Tuberculosis Health Visitor (TBHV) (RNCTP): 01 Post
7. Counsellor for DRTB Centre (RNCTP): 01 Post
8. Lab Technician/ Sputum Smear Microscopist (RNCTP): 01 Post
9. Principal (Institute of Pharmacy, Kalyani): 01 Post
10. Senior Lecturer (Institute if Pharmacy, Kalyani): 02 Posts
11. Lecturer (Institute if Pharmacy, Kalyani): 03 Posts
12. Laboratory Technician (WBSAP&CS): 13 Posts
13. Technical Supervisor (WBSAP&CS): 07 Posts
14. Counsellor for Blood Banks (WBSAP&CS): 06 Posts
15. Staff Nurse (FI-ART Centre) (WBSAP&CS): 01 Post
16. District Programme Officer under District NCD Cell: 01 Post
17. District Programme Coordinator under District NCD Cell: 01 Post
18. Finance Cum Logistic Consultant under District NCD Cell: 01 Post
19. Data Entry Operator (NPCB): 01 Post
20. Medical Technologist (Laboratory): 02 Posts
21. Medical Technologist (ECG): 02 Posts
22. Faculty Level Quality Manager (DQAC): 01 Post
23. Social Worker (NRC): 01 Post
24. Cook (NRC): 01 Post
25. Cook Attendant (NRC): 04 Posts
26. Nutritionist (NRC): 01 Post
Salary: Rs. 350-40000/-
Age: Below 66 years
Educational Qualification: 10th or 12th class pass
Closing Date: 23.12.2016
Detailed Information About CMOH Nadia Recruitment for Lab Technician & Other Posts
Educational Qualification& Age:
a. Medical Officer: Candidates should possess MBBS from MCI recognised Institute with 1 year compulsory Internship, must be recognised under west Bengal Medical Council.
Applicants age limit should be below 66 years. Upper age relaxation for reserve category candidates as per the Govt. Rules.
b. Lab Technician: Candidates should possess Higher Secondary passed (10+2) from a recognised Board/ Institute with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.
Applicants age limit should be below 40 years. Upper age relaxation for reserve category candidates as per the Govt. Rules.
c. Medical Officer: MBBS or equivalent Degree from Institution recognised by Medical Council of India and must have completed compulsory rotary internship and Diploma/ MD Public Health/ Tuberculosis & Chest diseases.
Applicants age limit should be 22-62 years. Upper age relaxation for reserve category candidates as per the Govt. Rules.
*For more details about education qualification and Age read the official advertisement given below
Selection will be made through a written test followed by an Interview. Merit lists in each category will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the written test and an Interview.
Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- for General Category candidates and Rs. 50/- for SC, ST, OBC & other reserved category candidates in favour of of the Secretary, District Health & Family Welafare Samity, Nadia payable at Krishnagar, Nadia.
Candidates are required to apply through prescribed format(which is given with the official notification) within 23.12.2016. I personally suggest don’t wait for the last date, should apply as early as possible.
How to apply step by step guide:
1. At first Xerox and attested the following documents which shall be attached with the application form:
a. Educational qualification certificate
b. Age proof certificate
c. Caste certificate if applicable
d. Voter Card etc for verification of citizenship
e. Recent passport size photograph
f. One application for sending application
Duly filled in application along with supporting documents required to send to the address given below
Chief Medical Officer of Health Nadia & Secretary
District Health &Family welfare Samity, 5, DL Roy Road
Po. Krishnagar, District – Nadia and Pin– 741 101
Note: I want to inform to the all eligible candidates to read the official advertisement very carefully about CMOH Nadia Recruitment for Lab Technician & Other Posts before the final submission of application form.