CMOH Nadia Recruitment for 80 MO, Lab technician & Other Posts: A great opportunity for candidates who are looking for Government job in West Bengal. Government of West Bengal, Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH), Nadia has published an advertisement for filling up 80 vacancy. Name of the vacant posts are MO, Lab technician & Other Posts. Eligible candidates who are interested to join may apply through the prescribed format of application form within 30.06.2017. If you are interested to know more about CMOH Nadia Recruitment for 80 MO, Lab technician & Other Posts, read below for detailed information.
Summary of CMOH Nadia Recruitment for 80 MO, Lab technician & Other Posts
Organization: Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH)
1. Medical Officer-Full Time (NUHM): 03 Posts
2. Lab Technician: 12 Posts
3. Medical Officer (MO-DTC) (RNTCP): 01 Post
4. Medical Officer, Medical College (RNTCP): 01 Post
5. Senior Medical Officer, DR-TB Centre, RNTCP: 01 Post
6. Tuberculosis Health Visitor (TBHV) (RNTCP): 03 Posts
7. Accountant (RNTCP): 01 Post
8. Lab Technician/ Sputum smear Microscopist (RNTCP): 05 Posts
9. Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor (RNTCP): 02 Posts
10. Lecturer: 01 Post
11. Laboratory Technician, Blood Banks (NHM): 07 Posts
12. Technical Supervisor, Blood Banks (NHM): 04 Posts
13. Counselor, Blood Banks (NHM): 02 Posts
14. Counselor, Integrated Counseling and Testing Centre (WBSAP & CS): 03 Posts
15. Lab Technician, Integrated Counseling and Testing Centre (WBSAP&CS): 12 Posts
16. Kala-Azar Technical Supervisor, NVBDCP (NHM): 06 Posts
17. MT Lab, Blood Bank (State Budget): 12 Posts
18. Facility Level Quality Manager, DQAC, RCH (NHM): 01 Post
19. Attendant (NRC): 03 Posts
Salary: Rs. 350-40000/-
Age: Below 66 years
Educational Qualification: 12th class pass
Closing Date: 30.06.2017
Detailed Information About CMOH Nadia Recruitment for 80 MO, Lab technician & Other Posts
Educational Qualification& Age:
a. Medical Officer-Full Time (NUHM): Candidates should possess MBBS from MCI recognised Institute with 1 year compulsory Internship, must be recognised under west Bengal Medical Council.
As on 01.06.2017 applicants age limit should be below 66 years. Upper age relaxation for reserve category candidates as per the Govt. Rules.
b. Lab Technician: Candidates should possess Higher Secondary passed (10+2) from a recognised Board/ Institute with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.
As on 01.06.2017 applicants age limit should be below 40 years. Upper age relaxation for reserve category candidates as per the Govt. Rules.
c. Medical Officer (MO-DTC) (RNTCP): Candidates shuld possess MBBS or equivalent degree from Institute recognized by MCI with completed compulsory rotatory internship and 55% marks.
Applicants age limit should be 22-62 years. Upper age relaxation for reserve category candidates as per the Govt. Rules.
*For more details about education qualification and Age read the official advertisement given below
Selection will be made through a interview.
Candidates should have to pay Rs.100/- fro General, Rs.50/- for SC, ST, OBC & other reserved categories drawn in Demand Draft in favour of the Secretary, Disrict Health & Family Welfare Samity Nadia payable at Krishnagar, Nadia.
Candidates are required to apply through prescribed format(which is given with the official notification) within 30.06.2017. I personally suggest don’t wait for the last date, should apply as early as possible.
How to apply step by step guide:
1. At first Xerox and attested the following documents which shall be attached with the application form:
a. Educational qualification certificate
b. Age proof certificate
c. Caste certificate if applicable
d. Voter Card etc for verification of citizenship
e. Recent passport size photograph
f. One application for sending application
Duly filled in application along with supporting documents required to send to the address given below
the Chief Medical Officer of Health Nadia & Secretary
District Health & Family Welfare Samity
5, D. L. Roy Road, PO. Krishnagar
District- Nadia, Pin-741101
Note: I want to inform to the all eligible candidates to read the official advertisement very carefully about CMOH Nadia Recruitment for 80 MO, Lab technician & Other Posts before the final submission of application form.