ASI Hawaldar Recruitment Maharashtra Police: A great opportunity for SSC, Diploma pass candidates who are willing to join the Police force. Maharashtra State Police Wireless, Pune has published an advertisement on their official website at maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in for filling up 728 Assistant Sub Inspector of Police, Police Hawaldar & Police Shipayee Vacancies. Eligible candidates who are interested to join the Police force may apply through online within 06/01/2016. Are you interested to know more about the ASI Hawaldar Recruitment Maharashtra Police !!! If so, read below for detailed information.
Summary of Maharashtra Police Recruitment for ASI Hawaldar Posts
Organization: Maharashtra State Police
1. Assistant Sub Inspector of Police (Radio Mechanic): 191 posts
2. Police Hawaldar (Wireless Operator): 432 posts
3. Police Hawaldar (Electrician): 52 posts
4. Police Shipayee (Workshop Helper): 53 posts
Age: 18-25 years
Qualification: SSC, ITI, Diploma
Salary: Rs. 5200-20200/- plus Grade Pay
Starting Date: 18/12/2015
Closing Date: 06/01/2016
Closing Date for payment of the fee through Online at SBI: 07/01/2016
Detailed Information About Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2016 for 728 ASI, Police Hawaldar Posts
Educational Qualification & Age Limit:
1. Assistant Sub Inspector of Police (Radio Mechanic): Candidates must pass SSC & Diploma in Electronics and Radio Engineering/ Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering/ Industrial Electronics/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology. As on 01/12/2015 candidates age limit should be between 20 to 27 years.
2. Police Hawaldar (Wireless Operator): Candidates must pass SSC with ITI in Mechanic-cum-Operator Electronic Communication System/ Mechanic Radio and Television. As on 01/12/2015 candidates age limit should be between 19 to 26 years
3. Police Hawaldar (Electrician): Candidates must pass SSC with 02 years Electrician certificate. As on 01/12/2015 candidates age limit should be between 19 to 26 years
4. Police Shipayee (Workshop Helper): Candidates must pass SSC with ITI in Painter/ Carpenter/ Sheet Metal/ Fitter/ Mechanic Radio and Television/ Electronics Mechanic/ Computer Hardware. As on 01/12/2015 candidates age limit should be between 18 to 25 years
* Upper age relaxation for reserve category candidates as per the Govt. Rules.
Selection will be made through an Online Exam, Mock test, Physical test, Medical test and Interview.
The candidates should have to pay a non refundable application fee of Rs. 550/- and Rs. 450/- for Reserved category candidates. The application fee can be paid through Online mode.
Candidates are required to apply online mode through www.mahpolwireless.gov.in and maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in from 18/12/2015 at 09:00 AM to 06/01/2016 till 11:59 PM. I personally suggest don’t wait for the last date, should apply as early as possible.
Note: I suggest to the all candidates that, before applying for the ASI Hawaldar Recruitment Maharashtra Police read the official advertisement carefully.